Post a pic of your last purchase

We get it... you vape

joke aside tu pognes ça ou une chaudière de Hummus Fontaine santé comme ça ? jamais vu aussi gros

We get it... you vape

joke aside tu pognes ça ou une chaudière de Hummus Fontaine santé comme ça ? jamais vu aussi gros

Au Robert Bourassa à saint sauveur dans la section a froid ou ya le fromage et le yaourt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got me a bike helmet, nothing fancy, just to protect the melon in case of an accident. Supposed to be right, feels tiny, also wanted to buy gloves, but the largest they got was L/XL and they were too small. Maybe one of these days I also get a bike that fits me instead of looking like a gorilla on a mini circus bike.

20180520_194338[1].jpg

Got me a bike helmet, nothing fancy, just to protect the melon in case of an accident. Supposed to be right, feels tiny, also wanted to buy gloves, but the largest they got was L/XL and they were too small. Maybe one of these days I also get a bike that fits me instead of looking like a gorilla on a mini circus bike.

View attachment 33611

did you try adjusting the helmet with the wheel in the back? If even after adjustment it doesn't fit comfortably, size up. A helmet that's too small will just sit above your skull instead of around it.

Those big clouds tho.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sat him in a Subaru for 15 seconds and this happens....
ae6e19f7f06f34d82767e01b8553db60.jpg

It fits nice and padded good, used the wheel and it's perfect, but it feels like a little joke helmet like Harley riders wear compared to the other style helmets. It's all good, long as it protects I like it.

T'en a deja installé ?

J'ai installé souvent de leur produit , arrêt de neige en D , tôle en acier vertical pour mur , pas installé ce nouveau produit en particulier , car au prix que ça coûte + le temps que ça prend pour installer ça ( drill/vis + faut tu prennes du recul du mur pour mixer les teintes de panneaux de bois + faut tu peintures tes coupes LOL + faut que ton mur sois parfaitement droite pour pas faire waver le matériel , shim de bardeau/ ligner le mur ) , aucun client ne veut payer tu tombes dans le 10$-12$ le pied carré installé

C'est "garantie" 40 ans

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 XL en utilisant Tapatalk

je t'invite a lire la garantie et les exclusions, pour le fade et la décoloration , elle va arriver et elle devra être mesuré par un colorimetre homologué en mesure Hunter , ensuite ta une charte , etc etc

20180521_123128.jpg

Found this weed store in Vancouver, the clerk asked what I was looking for and I asked for some shatter that he prefers, this is very good.
Anyways, this store had a lot of product, weed, shatter, oils, edibles and saw this extract for old dog ( I have a 14 yr old Lab ), claims if perks them up, did a quick Google and it looked promising, sent it back to Quebec and will see how it works.
On a side note, the older cars here look mint ( no salt on the streets ), the RHD cars are everywhere (not to my preference ), high-end exotics, nightlife ( good bands ) is plentiful. What is also plentiful is beggers, every corner and sitting on the streets ( liquor stores and clubs are their favorite place ).

View attachment 33618

Found this weed store in Vancouver, the clerk asked what I was looking for and I asked for some shatter that he prefers, this is very good.
Anyways, this store had a lot of product, weed, shatter, oils, edibles and saw this extract for old dog ( I have a 14 yr old Lab ), claims if perks them up, did a quick Google and it looked promising, sent it back to Quebec and will see how it works.
On a side note, the older cars here look mint ( no salt on the streets ), the RHD cars are everywhere (not to my preference ), high-end exotics, nightlife ( good bands ) is plentiful. What is also plentiful is beggers, every corner and sitting on the streets ( liquor stores and clubs are their favorite place ).

A higggggh % of those beggars are Quebs

Sad but true

Back