Post a pic of your last purchase

PTE 5130, Vband manifold et wastegate... Pas mon sled mais vous voyez le setup. Mon setup d'intercooler sera plus efficace. 480hp sled here I come.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170412/39985b2b88030498f4ca1084b2f5bd6d.jpg

View of the mess inside my shed. That is pitch darkness (IR night vision with the red IR LEDs) so image quality is not an issue.

In fact surprisingly good.

Biggest issue as usual with cheap Chinese stuff is the software. Also the sata cable that was included is defective. I have a few lying around so I just replaced it.

I've setup all four cameras temporarily to test recording and playback. Looks like it records 24/7. Judging by file size and 4 cameras I'd say about 6 weeks worth at a time.

Honestly though, for the price it's good.

Final note - the cameras aren't actually Wi-Fi. They're definitely wireless but no Wi-Fi scanner of mine picks them up. It's something proprietary so they can't be used by another software. At least not at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been wanting some camera's for the house and the garage but the installation freaks me out. I have no clue how I would route the wires from outside the house to inside the house. Even if I bring it through the vents for the roof I have no power outlets in the attic and it's insulated so running around to pass wires would be really hard. Would the pvr even work in the attic, I assume it would be too humid/hot to function properly.

J’ai commandé ça pour enlever l'eau dans les endroit ou ça fucking coule tout le temps quand je lave mon auto.

metrovac-B000LQB24G-1-lg.jpg

Pas encore acheté mais jai vu sa au costco.. 180$
Jai pas de radio ds le chevelle et je men cherche une 'portable' que je peux mettre sur la banquette arrière!

J'ai l'intention de mettre un vrai système de son en 2018...mais en attendant toute ds le moteur😇
3481c4ccfcaf0edcdef7e483b6af12ea.jpg

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

c519f968c2d221f702473c85dfb6268e.jpg

Pour brocher mon siège de moto.

J'aime ça les vieux outils, je feel moins surconsommateur d'acheter un truc pour m'en servir 1-2 fois par an et c'est sûrement plus durable que du neuf bas de gamme

Last edited:
Back