Post a pic of your last purchase

Si ca vient de carwrld (ou autre xyzwrld) fait un bon suivi et garde toute tes communications en backup... jai deja commander une couple d’affaires, jamais recu, aucun reply email, mes posts sur instagram se faisaient effacer. Finalement jai appeler mastercard pour les rapporter pour fraude et jai ete remboursée.

Mais sinon tu postera de photos une fois recu!

J'ai commandé ça sur Canvany. J'ai payé par Paypal alors c'est pas mal facile de se faire rembourser.

AUC.jpg

Google Pixel 3A. Pas le deal du siècle à 360$ + taxes mais j'ai plus confiance en Android pur et un écran normal que un écran edge comme les Samsung S.

Tu peux avoir dla bonne viande sans payer cher. Tu peux payer 90$ pour un tomahawk et payer pour un os ou prendre la viande 5x moins cher.

Curieux de savoir cest quoi dla bonne viande ahah//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190522/859c292423e74bd96ec279d631348229.jpg
Where and when did you get those steaks? Great price.

I have bought tomahawk a few times, and I agree, it's a showpiece, but you spend so much more for the bone. I paid 44$ for each tomahawk.

I cook my steaks either on the grill, sous vide, reverse sear, but have yet to try smoked, I really am waiting for a kamado style grill to go on special. I'm hoping for the kamander to go on sale about 300$ again.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

J’aime les chiens pantoufle. J’avais un pug avant pis on l’a tellement aimé qu’on voulait le summum. Au début je voulais un Anglais mais je vais attendre à ma retraite pour avoir vraiment le temps de m’en occuper, c’est beaucoup plus d’entretien. C’est pas donné mais quand on veut quelque chose... on va pas dans le sud mais on a de l’amour pendant 10 ans.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fucking nice.

Combien sa couté?

Les plus sick c'est le masque et le chandail de Paul Gray.

Nothing too expensive, Paul's necktie (cravatte, pas chandail) was the highest and it was under $200cad. This was a huge metal auction but mostly old school stuff (The original artwork for a Kiss album cover went for over $100,000) so the Slipknot stuff kind of flew under the radar, especially compared to the previous auction where Paul's wife auctioned off a lot of his stuff and I got the fully band signed tour program. The attention that one got was insane.

The mask wasn't owned by Paul or anything, it's just a merchandise item from Slipknot's website from around 2009. I mainly bought it because I now own his personal owned Habs jersey and necktie. With the mask, I might finally put the jersey in a nice display with the mask and tie...

Nothing too expensive, Paul's necktie (cravatte, pas chandail) was the highest and it was under $200cad. This was a huge metal auction but mostly old school stuff (The original artwork for a Kiss album cover went for over $100,000) so the Slipknot stuff kind of flew under the radar, especially compared to the previous auction where Paul's wife auctioned off a lot of his stuff and I got the fully band signed tour program. The attention that one got was insane.

The mask wasn't owned by Paul or anything, it's just a merchandise item from Slipknot's website from around 2009. I mainly bought it because I now own his personal owned Habs jersey and necktie. With the mask, I might finally put the jersey in a nice display with the mask and tie...
Wish i had money for those kind of thing. Its awsome

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back