145,000 Quebecers will pay for the lifestyles of the balance of Quebecers...

allroad

I am so fucking angry and upset...

Instead of going to get revenue from the 60% who don't pay taxes the PQ will pick in the pockets of 145,000 people to maintain the status quo and social programs at the current level. The PQ under Marois will be the most irresponsable party in Quebec history. On one hand she wants to improve healthcare and on the other she will take $15,000 more from doctors in taxes. As if the 145,000 are not going to find ways to screw the system...

Total nonsense...This is a very good read for everyone because any economist will tell you it is an improvised and irresponsible economic plan

http://affaires.lapresse.ca/opinion...irard/201208/28/01-4568749-pauvres-riches.php

http://affaires.lapresse.ca/economi...esseaffaires_LA5_nouvelles_98718_accueil_POS1

Allez vous faire foutre Mme. Marois!

Charest wants to expend the law 101 to include everything federal where you had a choice to be served in English. I can't vote liberal any longer. These people now just shit on the face of all minorities just to get a couple more French votes. This morning the CAQ gained another supporter.

Charest wants to expend the law 101 to include everything federal where you had a choice to be served in English. I can't vote liberal any longer. These people now just shit on the face of all minorities just to get a couple more French votes. This morning the CAQ gained another supporter.

As long as PQ doesn't get majority...

Lets face it, this province is finished. We are not creating jobs and unemployment is on the rise.

There is no money left and the provincial government is milking whatever it can from the working class through higher taxes. Social programs are on the rise and 50% of quebec welfare participants have been on "benefice social" for over 10 years.

We cannot compete with other economies in terms of productivity or price ($ is too high).

A final quote which resonates with me:

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Lets face it, this province is finished. We are not creating jobs and unemployment is on the rise.

There is no money left and the provincial government is milking whatever it can from the working class through higher taxes. Social programs are on the rise and 50% of quebec welfare participants have been on "benefice social" for over 10 years.

We cannot compete with other economies in terms of productivity or price ($ is too high).

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Problem is not that $ is too high, but that productivity is low...

As they said, some will move to Ontario, some will simply move their assets and corporations outside... or move their fortunes elsewhere and declare very little salaries.

When you make a lot of money, there are ways to avoid taxes (legal)

As they said, some will move to Ontario, some will simply move their assets and corporations outside... or move their fortunes elsewhere and declare very little salaries.

When you make a lot of money, there are ways to avoid taxes (legal)

Indeed they will but its the lower rich class the 150k to 300k that have issues to hide it legally

-Dr. Adrian Rogers

I like you very much.

AllRoad we understand that you wont vote PQ.

But please stop creating a new thread everyday about the PQ. Seriously you are becoming like Marois....bashing on everything.

One thing for sure: Charest gotta go ASAP. Tired of reading Quebec is in deep shit because of this and this.... guess what because you morons still vote for Charest

Argh, je pensait tu allais parlé des compagnies qui payent presque plus d'impot par rapport au contribuable a cause des paradis fiscaux et qui profitent quand même des largesse de l'etat:
- route
- mission économique
- formation des futurs employé (écoles)
- maintien des employé en forme (systeme de santé)
- filet de sécurité sociale (assurance chomage qui evite la chute de l'économie et du pouvoir d'achat durant les downturn (local,régional ou national)
- recherche gouvernementale (environnement, sécurité publique, prévention des guerres civile, prévention des épidémie, alimentation)
- sécurité nationale (police, armée)

...... je suis décu!

Last edited:
Back