Are all romanian girls whores?

la multi ani!

thats the extent of my romanian :(

im the worst 1/2 romanian ever. such a shame cuz romanian girls are seckseh

met a hot Greek who fucked 20+ guys but didn't count all those who she didn't get satisfied with
had a ton of fuckfriends
is 20 years old

I hate Greek women now.

Dude, no offence but the pics you posted don't really help. Most of them look like hoes and/or are photoshopped to hell and back. Romanian girls are indeed gorgeous, but you might wanna post some pics of regular beautiul girls, not "celebrity" sluts.

@G-Bus: I see your point re: immigrants. I have many acquaintances who immigrated here as adults and some of them are still stuck in their old country's mindset.

Bertro, the point was not post girls that were dress inappropriately, sorry about that. I just wanted to post some girls who were known for something such as modeling, singing, dancing etc. None of the girls I've posted were "photoshopped", yeah that's the big thing. I literally got them the way they were. That shows their natural beauty. Now I can post more of just regular beautiful girls. As for these stuck up Romanians you are talking about. Maybe they are acting that way because they miss their country. Now keep in my mind all cultures different, maybe they have a culture where their families are always together and they missed that. Let's say you are an American and came over there and started talking and saying jokes they may not understand, they may think you are stuck up. But I am not trying to say that's your fault, but may it's just misconceptions between different cultures which is find. I am going to post more pics of Romanian girls. One's that are not so exposed in which bertro claims. :)

Last edited:
Yup these pics look much nicer IMHO. I didn't mind the lack of clothes in the other ones. On the contrary :) But they looked like attention whores. Tons of makeup, duck face, etc. Show offs.

so let me get this,good looking girl young age,like dicks= her being a slut,shaking my head at this thread, seems like there alot of haters replying at this

Back