Trying some products for the first time

Altima.jfd

Legacy Member
Let me start by saying that this is my first blog post in this section. I've read it for a while.

Here's a few products I ordered from eShine. I never tried them before but from what I've read they should do well:
20120908_150353.jpg

- Diablo Gel from Chemical Guys to clean the wheels.
- Trim Restorer from Poorboys to remove some wax stains from my exterior trim.
- P21S Total Auto Wash to clean the engine bay and the doors jam.
- 303 Cleaner mainly for the interior rubber and plastic.
- 303 Protectant for the interior and engine bay finish.
- Langka blob eliminator to do some nice paint touch ups.
- Aquapel to treat the windshield.

Those should help me maintain my car.

Any comments on some of those products?

Last edited:
Let me start by saying that this is my first blog post in this section. I've read it for a while.

Here's a few products I ordered from eShine. I never tried them before but from what I've read they should do well:
20120908_150353.jpg

- Diablo Gel from Chemical Guys to clean the wheels.
- Trim Restorer from Poorboys to remove some wax stains from my exterior trim.
- P21S Total Auto Wash to clean the engine bay and the doors jam.
- 303 Cleaner mainly for the interior rubber and plastic.
- 303 Protectant for the interior and engine bay finish.
- Langka blob eliminator to do some nice paint touch ups.
- Aquapel to treat the windshield.

Those should help me maintain my car.

Any comments on some of those products?

let me know how you like langka.

Before doing aquapel, you should polish it with a glass cleaner like DP. gives better clarity and durability.

If you want to remove stain, you have to clean not restore, so Trim restorer wasnt really a good product. You can still use it on tires and exterior trim, do not trhow it away but there was no point to have 2 trim dressing ( pb and 303). Have fun!

good choice on grit guard.

Thanks for the info. I will get some DP glass cleaner.
I'll let you know for Langka...

Since my post I've played with P21S Total Auto Wash to clean the engine bay and it really did an amazing job.
Also tried the Diablo gel with a brush on the wheels and tire. Did a good job, but I still have some stuck on dirt. But it leaves a nice shine to the wheels.

Could I use 303 cleaner to remove wax stains from exterior trim?? or maybe P21S TAW or simply an APC? Or should I get something else?

Thanks

Thanks for the info. I will get some DP glass cleaner.
I'll let you know for Langka...

Since my post I've played with P21S Total Auto Wash to clean the engine bay and it really did an amazing job.
Also tried the Diablo gel with a brush on the wheels and tire. Did a good job, but I still have some stuck on dirt. But it leaves a nice shine to the wheels.

Could I use 303 cleaner to remove wax stains from exterior trim?? or maybe P21S TAW or simply an APC? Or should I get something else?

Thanks

Nope buddy! Just go with TAW or APC, you should do just fine. but in the future, use a wax that doesnt stain or be more careful with this application :p

BTW, its dp glass polish I think, its not just a cleaner.

Back