''Occasional'' Cocaine powder user?

Yes, it's possible. I firmly believe personality and how easily you get addicted to things plays a huge card. It totally depends on you. It's probably the only "party drug"I don't suggest anyone try. Depending on you, it could seriously fuck shit up. You could possibly never get drunk again without absolutely wanting some. It becomes a sort of chaser to the alcohol.

Stick to MDMA, much safer. Much cheaper. Lasts longer. lol

u must be young. MDMA sucks juices out of ur spinal cord permanently. it increases ur heart size and causes depression and serious health issues n psychical issues.

i have a bunch of friends in their mid 30's who get sicker and go to the hospital than most old people from yrs of taking pills...

drugs are fun and all but think about it in the long run. i have a friend who takes special K casually since forever, and now she's not even in this plane of reality...start having a convo with her and she's talking entripy and 12th dimension beings....

I recently had a friend OD off coke. granted he was a big sniffer but still, dead at 32 is no fun...
I've tried it. was fun for a while, but then i started seeing some people selling all their prized possessions for coke. i was done with that.

stick to weed man.

Exactly except none of my "friends" od on coke.
u must be young. MDMA sucks juices out of ur spinal cord permanently. it increases ur heart size and causes depression and serious health issues n psychical issues.

i have a bunch of friends in their mid 30's who get sicker and go to the hospital than most old people from yrs of taking pills...

drugs are fun and all but think about it in the long run. i have a friend who takes special K casually since forever, and now she's not even in this plane of reality...start having a convo with her and she's talking entripy and 12th dimension beings....

I recently had a friend OD off coke. granted he was a big sniffer but still, dead at 32 is no fun...
I've tried it. was fun for a while, but then i started seeing some people selling all their prized possessions for coke. i was done with that.

stick to weed man.

it all depends man me straight up i thought i was in control doing it on weekends and what not but then i saw were it was headingf and i quit i stopeed for 3 months now but i still am down to do it buty i hold my self back plus my 2 main dudes that used to get the boomest shit ones locked up for looooong time and the other dude is 6 feet under and the shit thats around i rather not do it

coke is addictives as fuu! Tried it(drunk) was really fun! You get a short high but the time it last its cool :p Did again and again every weekend!! But when i saw my friends starting to call some a monday morning this just turned me off for ever!!! Totally stopped that shit! for me it was really easy to stop but for my friends it took around a month before leaving that shit!

And over the top it is very expensive

Oh and lol at all the ''ti-coune'' in this thread saying coke is mixed up with glass baking soda or whatever lol

If you don't know what your talking about just don't talk about it

Sa va dépendre de la personne aussi. Certaine personne devienne acro plus facilement que d'autre a bien des chose.

J'ai des amis qui en prenne 1 fois par année pendant 4 jour a woodstock. Encore la il passe pas leur temps a en sniffé mais en prene quand meme. Le reste de l'année il touche pas a sa ou peut-etre 1 fois dans un party et ces tout.

Personelement j'ai pris pour la premiere fois de la E a 16ans , j'en prend encore mais ces pour de rare occasion comme woodstock ou un gros rave. Ces a dire très rarement et encore moin dans les derniere 2 année. Je peut me controlé sans problème je recent pas un besoin. Reste que j'aime le feeling et je suis content d'en prendre quand je le fait (sinon pourquoi je le ferai anyway). La MDMA aussi ces bien, tu te sent beaucoup mieu le lendemain que de la E. Le speed ces de la marde. tu te sent comme une marde le lendemain.

J'ai un ami qui est pas allcholo mais dison que il lui faut sa dose d'alchool le vendredi et samedi soir. Il as déja été adict au weed. Je l'ai toujours empeché de prendre de la E ou du speed quand il étais avec moi peur qu'il tombe acro

Chaque personne est diférante

i used to do yak back in the day when it was GOOD .. every thursday at Dawson for a full year .. then just stopped cuz u feel like shit and ur broke the next day its not like weed where u somke a jay and ur good to go for hours with yak its every 5-10 mins ur hitting bumps or lines and once ur out the devil comes out of you .. always wanting more once i saw myself like that i was FUK this shit ... tried it again couple of years ago n man did the quality of yak go down .. stick 2 weed n beer

yayo is garabge like everyone mentioned i remember having the Ether beige shit man it tasting gassy but fuck you got high I can still get chunks off the key but im not down nomore.

j'en prends aux occasions spéciale une fois de temps en temps. Je ne suis pas accroc et si tu en prends comme moi seulement aux occasions spéciales ya aucun danger..
ce qui est plaisant aussi c'est de fumer du weed a la pipe avec du yayo dessus

most ppl are snorting pressed coke which is crap coke. anyone spending 20$ a bag is getting just that. crap.

not really...if you don'T have any contacts and are buying from jo blow dealer on a pagette then yeah you'll get crap.

for 80$ per 1g i can get some decent shit that smells like gasoline and freezes your teeth and throat

I said most ppl. like most ppl burn m39 or jean guy regardless that they think it's kush or any other high grade strain.. not every dealer goes and spend 1500$ for a oz of good blow or 2500$ for good dank.

Back