ASE lapping - Insane kraftwerks battle civic si vs s2000

Not bad!

Est-ce que tu vas rouler lundi prochain Nick? J'aimerais voir ce que ça donne contre ma Z4MC.

Tu roulais quoi comme pneu dans le vidéo? Des RS3?

Ça donne quoi comme temps avec le SC? Du 58s avec street tires?

This Monday at ASE is gonna be nuts!

Black csx type s ?

if i had a csx? no, 98 civic sir turbo. but when i showed up (1pm) it was only alex and the owner (forgot his name)

I just remembered seeing the print out of a new civic with like 308whp and was like wtf then alex told me SC'd

if i had a csx? no, 98 civic sir turbo. but when i showed up (1pm) it was only alex and the owner (forgot his name)

I just remembered seeing the print out of a new civic with like 308whp and was like wtf then alex told me SC'd

Ya that was me.... Dynoed 306 whp 214 tq

S2000 was much quicker in the turns, if it wasn't for the Civic's power advantage in the straights he'd have taken him.

S2000 was much quicker in the turns, if it wasn't for the Civic's power advantage in the straights he'd have taken him.

Which is exactly why I let him by after a couple laps. It was clear that I had a better acceleration, but that was pretty much it. lol

Which is exactly why I let him by after a couple laps. It was clear that I had a better acceleration, but that was pretty much it. lol

Nice run though. It takes some good driving judgement to make these kind of decisions. People tend to get in over the heads during moments like these.

watched the vid 4 times..lol
that Civic is a beast.

JDM Battle at ASE.!
Tsuchiya would approve.

Good job OP , 57 seconds is a nice time

Nice video! I love how low and stable the camera is and the audio is good too. At some point it was like watching a civic upskirt video. Good times. I dont get all the fuss about the civic though, that s2000 is clearly the star of the show. Dont sell it dude!

Back