Article: Poll: Knockoffs & Replicas vs The Real Deal

Replica vs Original Parts: Where do you stand?

• Original parts only! Replicas hurt the industry. Support the originals.

Votes: 52 41.6%
  • Replicas are fine! They are affordable and get the job done.

Votes: 45 36.0%
  • No strong feelings either way.

Votes: 28 22.4%

• Total voters
If only they would import larger wheel with low offset at a raisonnable price , it would be fantastic.

You have to understand that in Japan cars are built up very differently than cars in North America...I know that some of the wheel sizes and offsets can be lame but you can also find some real and rare gems!!! That whole slammed low offset stuff is stupid anyways but to each their own!

You have to understand that in Japan cars are built up very differently than cars in North America...I know that some of the wheel sizes and offsets can be lame but you can also find some real and rare gems!!! That whole slammed low offset stuff is stupid anyways but to each their own!

Where are these used jdm stores you speak of? Might need a set of sturdy winter wheels.

Y'a des replicas qui sont de bonne qualité... JWL, VIA et TUV certified. En plus d'analyses de fatigue et résistance... Mais y'a aussi des boboches.

Et y'a des grosses marques très cher qui sont pas plus de qualité et ou tu payes pour la marque. C'est pas parce que c'est made on USA que c'est automatiquement mieux fait.

Mais en général les replicas sont plus pesants pour une même rigidité. C'est toujours une question de compromis... Prix, qualité et status social (la marque)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Real deal or good quality replicas for me. When its a daily driver, youre bound to hit a pot hole or curb a wheel, rather curb a 200$ wheel the one worth 850$.

What I think is funny is people spending all of their budget on real wheels but cheap out on tires...Rather buy cheaper wheels and get good tires.

Back