Man shot dead in Beaconsfield

MTV

Anybody know who this is?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...+Beaurepaire+train+station/7289248/story.html

MONTREAL — Police are investigating the 23rd homicide of 2012 on Montreal Island, following the gunshot death overnight of a 29-year-old man.
He was found unconscious by passersby in the parking lot of the Beaurepaire train station in Beaconsfield at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
The victim was taken to the hospital, where he died.
“The man was shot,” Constable Daniel Lacoursière said Monday.
The deceased was “known (to police) as a street-gang member and also as a drug trafficker,” he added.
The victim had “major trauma about the head and upper chest” when Urgences Santé arrived, said Stéphane Smith, a spokesperson for the ambulance service.
The type of weapon used to inflict the injuries was not immediately apparent, Smith added.
Investigators from the major-crimes unit arrived on the scene at the commuter parking lot at the corner of Beaurepaire Drive and Woodland Ave. at about 5:30 a.m.
The area where the man was discovered had been cordoned off for investigators.
Nathalie Swindon of the Quebec coroner’s office said she was not able to immediately provide the name of the deceased.
At this point in 2011, Constable Simon Delorme of Montreal police said, there had been 28 homicides on Montreal Island.

Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...rain+station/7289248/story.html#ixzz27PRedE7G

I love how they say " he was a known street gang member and drug trafficker"

Then why the hell wasn't he in jail????? Or arrested ???
it's cause he was paying his rent to them every month and now someone else is gonna step in and pay more like it always happens that way

you obviously have no clue how our justice system works and lol at him giving envelopes to cops.

it's cause he was paying his rent to them every month and now someone else is gonna step in and pay more like it always happens that way

yet they havn't identified him or can't release his name..........

i love how they say " he was a known street gang member and drug trafficker"

then why the hell wasn't he in jail????? Or arrested ???
It's cause he was paying his rent to them every month and now someone else is gonna step in and pay more like it always happens that way

lolz !

you obviously have no clue how our justice system works and lol at him giving envelopes to cops.
It doesn't have to be him directly. It can probably be his boss or his boss's boss. But that DOES happen trust me.
And I do know how the " justice fail system" works

Back