Hamilton to Mercedez, Perez to Mclaren

VWSpeed

It is official, Hamilton will race for MB next year while Perez goes to Mclaren. Finally, this should get rid off Schumacher. Ferrari will make a big mistake if they keep Massa.

Massa is gone and most likely Vettel will go to Ferrari which will start WW3.. Di Riesta and Hulkenburg are losers

I say Massa ends up at Sauber

Honestly Massa is done if he doesnt end up in a lesser team then hes retiring. If Vettel ends up at ferrari then its gonna cause another bitch fight between the drivers. I was expecting Perez going to ferrai since he already has experience with a ferrari engine but i guess mclaren is a good team for him

This is real bad news for hamilton.. Without his badluck and mistakes, he could be in 1st for the championship.. Its gonna go downhill for him right now.. Mercedes isnt in a position of winning anytime soon...

Vettel at ferrari? Probably not. Depends. If alonso wins this year.. He will pretty much have accomplished his dream.. Already a world champion.. Maybe soon to be a champion on a ferrari..

Dont think vettel would like to be a n2 driver..

I still dont understand what happened during singapore.. That was sad to see..

It doesnt help his case right now.. People think he's done and over.. He was able to take the pole at monaco.. Theres also another race i remember seeing him flying on wet conditions.. hes now 43 y.o and when u see where MB stands right now, since his come back, he never had a top 3 car ... Far from it i would say. The mb this year is average at most. Fast on a few tracks.. But yet so slow on some other specific tracks.. Since the last aero packages arrived, they were left behind by red bull, mclaren and ferrari. Even lotus is more consistent right now..

Hamilton really is getting the short end of the deal, the kid is really a good driver but it seems he just runs into bad luck all the time its a shame he couldnt end up in a team like redbull or ferrari, at least lotus but mercedes ehhh not too sure if hes gonna perform well....Sad to see michael retire, again, he really was the epitome of F1 when i was growing up

je suis curieux de savoir si Pastor Maldonado va réussir d'avoir un bon volant. Il fait des surprises avec une voitures qui n'est pas au premier plan

A driver shake up is always good for F1. Hamilton probably got a better monatery offer from Mercedez and a falling out with Whitmarsh. Ron Dennis is no longer team principal and he's the one who cultivated Hamilton from a child all the way to F1. Hamilton probably feels he's no longer a Chou-Chou at Mclaren.

It will be very interesting to see if he can raise Mercedez Benz next year to a regular winning circle.

I'm surprised Ferrari did not sign Perez. Maybe, just maybe, will we see a return of Kimi to Ferrari alongside Alonso next year?

A kimi alonso team up is highly unlikely....however, integ03 did make a good point about maldonado, he does perform quite well in the williams from time to time id love to see him in a better team i just dont know where...i also heard, and this might not be very credible, that hes tied to the PDVSA oil company, which sponsors the williams team, since hes venezuelan, now i dont know if theres a connection between the two but i remember reading or hearing that somewhere

Back