Tomorowland 2012 Official After Movie. Must watch ! Awsome !

Un jour je vais y aller... Un jour. J'espère juste que ce sera pas rendu commercial et dubstep à fond d'ici là. Fuck le dustep (sorry op), fuck tout sauf le house et le trance.

Un jour je vais y aller... Un jour. J'espère juste que ce sera pas rendu commercial et dubstep à fond d'ici là. Fuck le dustep (sorry op), fuck tout sauf le house et le trance.

j'aimerai pas non plus que sa vire toute en dubstep.

Mais quelque bon artiste serai bien. Nero , Bassnectar Un show live de Chase and status et non un DJ set serai extra aussi. Malgré que skrillex stune pute commercial il donne tjrs un bon show aussi

how much are tickets for tthings like this and holyshit lol?

I dont remember the price, but all I remember is that 2 MILLION people tried to connect to their web site when the tickets went on sale. Their web site crashed, and all of the 100 000 tickets that were availiable were sold in 15 minutes if I rember correctly. The next day you could find some tickets on Ebay for 900 euros...

+ airplane and stuff like that? cause i say on their website some packpage with airplane tickets from NY

edit: holyship is around 700-1000 depending on your room... its not that bad!!

+ airplane and stuff like that? cause i say on their website some packpage with airplane tickets from NY

edit: holyship is around 700-1000 depending on your room... its not that bad!!

Yeah but try getting some tickets at that price... I wish you goodluck. I'll try this year... MR meet?! (LAWL)

the TL was great, the ship is more like a regular cruise with much better, more music and party. they're like modern Woodstock

loved the music

You're kidding right? This festival IS commercial. There's just a stage to appeal to every genre. You guys kill me.

Look at the main stage, more commercial than that...
I not into dubstep at all, but chances are if you even get close to the festival you'll notice there's different stages. You don't have to hear it. If you don't want to. It's really clear. And if you guys wanna hate, admin and all that shit is 10x worse.

intéresser aussi à savoir les prix pour des package deal ( avion + hotel + tomorrow land 2013 ) pour 1 semaine :) quelqu'un a des infos ??? :D

HolyShip looks cool but the video sucks ass.
The Tommorowland video make me fucking trip yesterday.

Back