e30 M3 in quebec ?

I could be wrong, but I think it's been repainted. It doesn't have the black stripe on the bumpers

cimg1174.jpg

Then again, it could have been a delete option

Maybe it's 265 miles? Also there's a severe lack of images, which would make sense with what Gregster says

Maybe it's 265 miles? Also there's a severe lack of images, which would make sense with what Gregster says

I remember "Lee" on here went to look at that car. He posted photos and it needed a ton of work. The seats weren't original and it had be repainted. The S14 under the hood was in dire need of a re fresh

Cash talks though! lol
If it's been for sale for a long time and somebody walked up cash in hand he could take it. You never know

The problem is that a rebuild on a S14 engine usually runs about 10-12G$ (sometimes more) and when they are selling this cheap they usually need to be rebuilded

Looks like it might have been repainted you can see the groove for the bumper trim, it was probably taken off.

Could be a good project if you know what you're doing tho.

But if you buy the car 5k and put 10k im it. I think its worth it no ?

The biggest issue IMO is the repaint... You don't know what's underneath it.. Also I don't think it's worth all the work if I can buy a good M3 for 17-20k... The problems with projects like this is that stuff gets expensive very quick.

I had this car inspected last year by Norbert and it is in terrible shape, rusted pretty much through. I was going to offer under $5K for the car but just walked away.

There was a mint white E30 M3 (88,000 km) for sale this summer (non-advertised) for $30K in the south shore. I made an offer at $24K but lost out to another buyer who took the car without an inspection (my offer was conditional to an inspection).

The E30 M3 is a great car but you need to really drive it to enjoy it, around town it is terrible. I gave up on the E30 M3 unless one pops up in the US with all history records.

Back