Paul Walker's car collection at AE Performance

Don't get me wrong, this is a very nice collection, alot of sick cars but...

The first thing the dude says in the video is:

"This place would make Ralph Lauren, Jay Leno and the Sultan of Brunei very jealous"

B*tch please!
These guys have single cars that are worth alone more than this whole collection

It's a performance shop also so was probably just a customer car.

I don't think it is. Think about it if you own a 2.5L 170hp Altima you wouldn't get it sooped up in such a place. Also I don't think anyone in their right mind would soop up an Altima to begin with.

It could be the 3.5sr Altima coupe. Also they're missing his Blue Skyline and and Nissan GTR so not all his cars are there. If you go to their site they are auctioners/collectors so they probably buy cars, restore them and auction them off.

too many car but at least he deserve to play in fast movies LOL how about vin diesel's collection?

Don't get me wrong, this is a very nice collection, alot of sick cars but...

The first thing the dude says in the video is:

"This place would make Ralph Lauren, Jay Leno and the Sultan of Brunei very jealous"

B*tch please!
These guys have single cars that are worth alone more than this whole collection

I would take the collection of cars in this video over Jay Leno's collection any day.

lol @ 'the big monoblocks' at 2:30
uhoh2.gif

All 850CSi are manual...

But seriously nice collection of cars right there since I'm an old bimmer whore & a lover of Fox-bodies... Lacking in J-tin tho... Where the fack are the Skylines???

I don't think this is his personal collection. These are cars bought to be auctioned he probably has his cream of the crop in a mansion somewhere. His 800hp Blue Skyline is not there which proves this.

Yeah obviously not his personal collection (or at least not all of it) but I'm just surprised since he's such a GTR nut that he doesnt carry more GTRs for auctioning purposes... Prolly just can't bring himself to selling most of em imo...

I guarantee you he has at least 3, a Mines, a Spec V and a Normal one.

Perso, le seul défaut que je pourrais trouvé à la collection de Jay Leno en cherchant très fort est que ça manque de Ferrari "moderne". Prenons la 360CS de Paul et mettons la dans le garage de Jay.

Leno's collection is basically a museum, an amazing overview of the most beautiful cars that have ever been manufactured over a century except yes he is lacking in the modern cars not only Ferrari's but supercars like the Zonda, Lamborghini's...etc unless he has them somewhere else. Paul walker's collection is basically what all of us dreamed of having like opening a box of Hot Wheels, or being able to actually own all the cars that you get to drive in a Need For Speed game. They're just different and it all depends on taste but we can agree that they both have good taste.

Back