**Nissan partners with Usain Bolt to develop GT-R**

73vette

Legacy Member
http://blogs.driving.ca/2012/10/11/nissan-partners-with-usain-bolt-to-develop-gt-r/

Not that the GT-R needed any help being promoted as one of the world’s quickest cars, but Nissan has scored one of the world’s most recognized names to help it foster the brand.

Usain Bolt, the world’s fastest man, will help Nissan develop a “Bolt-performance GT-R,” having bagged the position of Director of Excitement in an ambassadorial role. A unique, one-off GT-R painted in gold, embossed with Bolt’s signature and fitted with real gold interior bits will be auctioned off on eBay, the proceeds of which will benefit the Usain Bolt Foundation. Later, a limited edition Bolt model will be sold wherever GT-Rs are currently sold.

Nissan says Bolt has test-driven various GT-R models at the company’s proving grounds near Oppama Japan (I’d like to see video of that), and that his reaction times, acceleration and other vitals are being used to build a special GT-R for the sprinter’s personal use. No matter what car emerges, it will no doubt be dripping in swagger.

They probably gonna puts a slow limits on highway so he can't drive slower than 100kmh and a warning light when you drive in between lanes???

not racist but.... a black person (besides Lewis Hamilton) as the spokesperson for any sort of driving machine is crazy.... you know, these people have bad driving tendancies...

I was in Jamaica yesterday and saw this. (Not the actual car, pictures) I left the resort and walked into a small village (everyone was trying to sell you shit) but after being there a hour or so, you start talking with people, one of the guys told me about it, showed me the newspaper and some other guy was like "I saw that!" And showed it to us on his 0.8mp 25 year old camera, lol. Couldn't see shit, was probably a regular gtr.

Back