Alcool au volant.D.U.I

Flukens

Bon desole chu pas capable de m'expliquer correctement en francais , donc je passe a l'anglais

In november 2010 I was drunk driving i ended up in a ditch(real champ)i was alone, I do not think this is intelligent or socially acceptable behaviour, at all. I blew .110 which is below half double the limit. I lost my license on the spot for 3 months , correct. I drive legally for 5 months until my court date after my initial 3 month suspension(paying 2x insurance rates which is my fault for being stupid), where I dont waste time and plead guilty right away since i do not condone this behaviour, and feel really bad about it. BTW i paid a 1300 dollar fine in total after I plead guilty along with a 12 month suspension.

So far this cost me alot... Now after 3 months in the 12 month suspension I have the choice to get a machine installed for 100$ into the car and cost 100 something a month , so in total that would be over 1000$. I thought about it, my insurance is through the roof i already dont have money, ill wait it out 12 months without driving, i can do it.

12months later i call the dirty sack(SAAQ) Ask them if i can just go get my license back. They tell me , we sent you documents for you to complete and make appointment for EVALUATION SOMMAIRE, which they never did. Soooo I had to wait for them to RESEND them to me, cause they swear they did and i have no choice to do this. A month later i get all this done, go to the evaluation with my driving record. (i had also stopped drinking cold turky a few months during the 12 months, i have ppl to testify to this) But i said fuck that after all this fucking around and yes, i have an occasional beer. not even to get drunk. 1 or 3 tops.

I also said i didnt like drinking so much nemore cause i realised i sometimes get aggressif and unpleasant or i get tired (not all the time but i dont like these side effect, reason why i do no drink like i did when i was 18-21.)

I tell them i sometimes go play cards at my neighbours house where i have a beer and maybe smoke a joint. This meens i litteraly walk over there in 30 seconds, or my friends come to my place. I have a condo to pay all this crap, i take care of business im not some crack head.

They ask me to bring my prescriptions ok, i bring one which my doctor RECOMMENDED and i do not have to take. On the package it says Avoid alcohol during treatment, it does not say DO NOT CONSUME WITH ALCOHOL like some other medications. I explain this to her. The woman at the evaluation sommaire.

Also asked me my marital status in french and i selected celibataire(im not married right) lol neways i have a girlfriend its been like 1.5yrs but we sure as hell arent married.

The evaluation also consist of 5 test psychoanalytic questions or whatever u wanna call em, i wanted it in english and she put it in french i just went with it, it ask u the same questions in different ways, a total of 160.

So anyways i get my report back from my evaluation sommaire from the ACDRQ to whom i payed 300$ to pass this test.

The report comes back as non favorable, so now i still cant get my license. Now this is where I think this is a FRAUD they just want money more than the safety of the people. I drove for 5 months right after my 3 month suspension of my dui prior to going to court for my 12 month suspension right? No infractions all is good im a good person. So first off, to take my license away after for 12 months makes no sense cause u let me drive for 5 before i went to court, how can u really deem me dangerous or somebody whos going to do it again?

BTW my up to date driving record states 84 months driving experience, 2 infractions.
1 . speeding 3 points
2. Burn red light 3 points (which is bullshit it happend in chambly and it was yellow)

Now in the report they wrote whatever the hell they please as if they didnt listen to me, im going to explain the parts they messed up and just make up nething to make you have to do the full evaluation which btw here are the details; 715 dollars to pass it, takes a couple months, and now you HAVE to have the machine in your car for minimum 12months during the evaluation period(this makes no sense either because i could of previously had it 15 months ago by now)

1. Celibataire wtf does that mean, they didnt ask me if i was en couple? So they are really happy to say son statut marital "celibataire" im a high chance of being recidiviste woot woot, fuck these ppl are dumb ive been with the same girl for a year +. Also im the god father of my niece, i baby sit and change diapers n shit.
So yes i care about people and have my family who needs me.

2. About my medication they say my doctor said not to drink alcohol, wtf r they talking about, it says it on my prescription to avoid alcohol during treatment, and tell me honestly, what doctor in the world would tell you hey buddy heres you're prescription and make sure to pick up a 6 pack with that on the way home?

3. They say "De plus, monsieur consomme habituellement chez des amis, donc a un endroit necessitant un deplacement"......... AHEM ! I said i go to my neighbours and play cards where i sometimes have a beer or 2 and if a joints there ill smoke it! Where is my car inolved here, i open my patio door run 30 seconds to his and boom im there? Also my friends come here to chill, i dont have a license remember? I dont stock beer, if theres beer here my friend brought it and offered me one.

EVALUATION SOMMAINRE
Conclusions :
Nous confirmons donc que la personne ci-haut mentionne a ete evaluee et qu'il en ressort une :
RECOMMENDATION NON FAVORABLE.

Par consequent, il est recommande de soumettre la personne ci-haut mentionne a une evaluation complete afin de s'assurer que ses habitudes de consommation d'alcool ou de drogues ne sont plus incompatibles avec la conduite securitaire d'un vehicule routier.

evaluateur claudette jutras

So yea the people to whom i payed 300$ are recommending their services to the saaq so i can pay them another 715$ lol fucking bullshit. i payed my dues to society and i already did my time, what the hell is this, and what do i do now. Im definetly going to contest this if the saaq ever send me those papers, im still waiting on them.

To recap, this is my first dui, not double the limit, 84 months experience and 2 infractions, 6 point dinaptitude. i still cant drive.

My total down time:
3months+12+1= 16 months going on 17 now
Cost:
1300=fine
300= evaluation sommaire
cost of insurance premium(but this is my fault and cant bitch about that)
dont drink and drive.

If you have any information that could help me, please share.

I think you shot yourself in the foot by telling them you still drink beer and smoke pot....

but wow, this is what happens when you're caught with a DUI ?...just wow.

Damn man that's a really frustrating story. I know someone going through it all and he got through the test, has the blower in the car for a few more months. Not fun. Grand total of all of it (fines, fees, lawyers, blower, insurance) he's just hitting 20k at the end of a 4yr ordeal.

My freind is in the same possition like u DUI but.. He was coke out and smoke a couple a join and drink no license for 3 years he had to go to detox and he paid over 3000$ for is avocat and over 1500$ for tikets

thanks guys, but yea i didnt lie to them i was honest, which is what they should want, its not cause i occasionally have a beer or a joint that im an abuser. thats where they got it all wrong. Im sure atleast 75% of the ppl who work at the SAAQ and the ACDRQ are on some sort of prescription medication and no doubt they have their occasional glass of wine, they are hyppocrits.

I also didnt pay a lawyer because i pleaded guilty and recognize what i did is illegal and wrong. i payed my dues to society this is ridiculous.

Its like you give someone a prison sentence for 10 years, then upon release someone decides to make u pass a test to see if your good for society, then they failed u and put u back in jail cause they think you will commit a crime again? thats not how it works cause its illegal and against your human rights, im sure.

You should lied and just tell her that you occasionaly drink (so you're not alcoholic and don't drink and drive) but never tell her your take drugs lol, even if we know that's just a joint it's illegal and there's no legal limit for drug and drive.

I think you shot yourself in the foot by telling them you still drink beer and smoke pot....

but wow, this is what happens when you're caught with a DUI ?...just wow.

x2. Everybody makes mistakes and at least you owned up to them. Anybody that comes into the thread and gives you shit (if it happens) is a douche. I would have left the part out about beer and weed.

I still think that's nuts though, what they make you do.

sall good ill try to contest if not ill be forced to conform into the 715 evaluation and 115 dollar a month machien mandatory for 12 months, taxe upon taxe, yay.

I have to admit this sounds like a frustrating situation, considering you seem to have done the right things ever since you got "caught".

Wow that seems very harsh for the attitude that you seem to have taken since the DUI. Is there any way to contest the 300$ report ? Good luck...

i dont beleive so : / i called protection du citoyen or whatever its called and they said id have to take it to court au tribunal or some shit.

Wow that seems very harsh for the attitude that you seem to have taken since the DUI. Is there any way to contest the 300$ report ? Good luck...

the minimum to contest it is to have another one...so another 300$ minimum

you could probably talk to the ass hole (politely and say you misunderstood what you said blah blah)

and probably complain about your marital statut like you said...and mostly...ask for it in english

Never say the truth in court or to socyety...

Every time i vas in court and i told the truth i lost!
( i had a stock exaus on my scooter when i was 15 years old it was fucking stock, the judge made me guilty by sayng "not anough proof" when i brought pictures of the scooter in the original book)

Every thime i lied i won, honest pepole never win in our society!
(I win all my stop signs tikets by bringing pictures, last time i got one in Verdu it was snowing outside i took pictures of the intersection 2 weeks after, in a snow storm and tell the judge "how could he see me with all that snow?" I won no questions...)
I have tons of outher shit stories in court i won by lying...

(One of my friends fotoshoped a tree in front of a stop sign, Lol he won really easy...)

Moral... I hate lying but in court thats all they want o hear...

My english its not that good in wrighting so be kind to me :)

they want ppl to tell the truth then they do this shit, i should have just lied through my teeth, which is what they clearly want, so dont get a lawyer, and always deny eveyrthing and accuse the accuser of noty knowing what hes saying by submitting enough evidence to collapse their "theorys or possible scenarios " which once presented with enough evidence, or fabricated evidence, the judge always shits on the procurreurs dla justice cause their all fucking morrons and the judge knows it. Procurreurs always has shit evidence, just like when they tried to accuse me of street racing cuz they heard tires screaching lol, noobs. i shut em down by just sayinf a car with the wheels locked up and or losing control makes screachings noises not just burnouts, then i gladly asked them if they had me on video camera or if they had seen me. boom baby judge heard enough asks me if i want another court date, i say nope said what i gotta say ill get the judgement by the mail.

ACQUITTE (cause i lied through my teeth and made the system look fucking retarded cause they accuse u with little to no evidence and stupid fucking theories)

and i obviously was not racing with my first car at 18 which was a sr powered 240sx...:D

btw cops came to ym house the other night and my 10carrot gold chain is now missing, fucking rats.

btw cops came to ym house the other night and my 10carrot gold chain is now missing, fucking rats.

You made a chain with carrots?

111.jpg

man that really sucks, I've never heard of anyone failing the evaluation sommaire, and I know some serious alcoholics that had to go through that test. the sad truth is... you have to lie through your teeth on that test ... good luck with it all

Back