Alcool au volant.D.U.I

Je l'ai fait au 28 septembre j'ai reçu mon évaluation favorable 3 semaine plus tard. Je vais chercher mon permis cet pm! Et bye Smart Start demain matin! Je m'achète une machine à souffler that's it!

Duh???

Parce qu'il n'a pas comprit et qu'il veut continuer à boire et conduire. Duh!

Parce que je veux être sûr qu'une situation comme ça ne se reproduise pas. Si je suis en haut de 0.08, je conduis pas.... Plus jamais je veux avoir cette humiliation de machine dans mon char. En plus la session Alcofrein a été reportée à une date ultérieure en raison du COVID...

Parce que je veux être sûr qu'une situation comme ça ne se reproduise pas. Si je suis en haut de 0.08, je conduis pas.... Plus jamais je veux avoir cette humiliation de machine dans mon char. En plus la session Alcofrein a été reportée à une date ultérieure en raison du COVID...

Comme je disais, tu n'as rien compris.

Tu te contre criss du monde que tu pourrais blesser ou tuer. Ce que tu ne veux pas c'est "Plus jamais je veux avoir cette humiliation de machine dans mon char".

J'ai une solution super facile et efficace pour toi.Tu n'auras même pas à acheter une "machine à souffler".

Arrêt l'alcool ou si tu bois de l'alcool, conduit pas.

C'est magique. Je le sais! :)

Tu es un vrai imbécile. J'ai été arrêté avec un taux de 0.09.... Je fais de la prévention pour une première offense..... Je ne veux plus que ça m'arrive tout simplement. Garde tes commentaires pour toi...

Hello all, I’ve read this forum multiple times especially Zebra’s information. I have my summary assessment in 10 days and I had a DUI arrest in 2018. I blew 2x the limit, I haven’t driven since then but it was my choice. I’m feeling confident going into my assessment but I also have a LOT of nerves as well. I hope I don’t have to do a complete assessment.

Thank you all for your information you posted, I will keep you updated!

Hello all, I’ve read this forum multiple times especially Zebra’s information. I have my summary assessment in 10 days and I had a DUI arrest in 2018. I blew 2x the limit, I haven’t driven since then but it was my choice. I’m feeling confident going into my assessment but I also have a LOT of nerves as well. I hope I don’t have to do a complete assessment.

Thank you all for your information you posted, I will keep you updated!

You have to do the full assessment. They will make sure you do. $$$

The Alcohol ignition device has changed since when Zèbre wrote his comments.

Now that it is smart start — does anyone know of the SAAQ gets a report of the machine history?

I got a favourable assessment! Going to send paper in for alcofrien program then I’m good! Thank you so much to everybody on this thread especially Zebra! I knew every answer in the assessment!

And don’t let ppl down by saying they will have to do complete assessment because that’s not true! Just read all the information in this thread especially pages 22-30.

All I had to do was the summary assessment and I never have to have a interlock device in my car.

Driving is a privilege and treat it as such! I definitely will and will not risk other peoples and my life again by doing something so stupid and pointless.

Did you do your Alcofrein session yet? If not, were you able to get your license because your session was postponed?

In case anybody is wondering. You don't need to do the alcofrein session it will be postponed until a later date which they will notify you of. But, you will be able to get your license right away and take the alcofrein session when they schedule it.

I’m not too sure about the medical evaluation because I didn’t have to do one but for the regular evaluation you have with the assessment you still have to do that one.

Can you please clarify ? On top of the assessment what type of evaluation was required ? Something by the SAAQ? This is news
To me as it isn’t well explained in the beginning !

I’m not too sure about the medical evaluation because I didn’t have to do one but for the regular evaluation you have with the assessment you still have to do that one.

Bon ben mauvaise nouvelle, mon évaluation du maintien a été mal fait en 2019 donc j'ai deux ans de plus,... fuck ma vie

SAAQ should have sent you a form to get filled by a doctor , it's clearly made to be filled by a family doctor but if you don't have one, any doctor can fill it.

I've wasted my time to get this done and the 1 year condition X started when they received it

I think if you are under .16 and pass the summary evalutation you don't need the doctor evaluation, they sent it to me after I failed the summary eval.

P.S: For anyone passing the summary soon, lie your ass off and follow the info from Zebre, even if the evaluator looks at you with his big eyes when you say you never drank more then 3 drinks don't slip. If you get weak like I did it's 700$ down the drain plus 1 year more with Smartstart minimum.

Back