Alcool au volant.D.U.I

Je te conseil de lire le forum c'est vraiment expliqué et la seul chance qu'il passe son évaluation sommaire et de suivre les conseils de Zebre. De plus, je n'ai pas vu un cas d'aide juridique gagné en cour pour un DUI. Bonne chance si vous souhaitez aller dans cette voie.

Il ne peu pas conduire sans appareil éthylomètre quelque soit la raison. Il peut par contre, conduire avec l'appareil pendant l'évaluation sommaire et l'évaluation complète dure 9 mois. De plus tu m'a dit qu'il avait plus du double dans ton dernier post, donc c'est 3 ans d'appareil éthylomètre et 1500$ + 500$ de frais payable en 1 ans.

Edit : Tien si ça peu te donner un avis.

Arrestation pour DUI 166ml/100ml 0.166
18 décembre 2015 - Arrestation dans ma cour / Échec de l'éthylomètre. Poste de police + 166/100ml.
18 décembre 2015 - Automobile remorqué et à la fourrière pour 30 jours - Coût 650$ + 70$ de taxi.
26 décembre 2015 - 60$ d'avocat pour rien / m'expliquer ce que savais déjà.
30 décembre 2015 - Prise de rendez-vous pour me faire dire que je ne suis pas illigible à l'aide juridique.
1 janvier 2016 - Inscription à l'évaluation sommaire - 300$
25 janvier 2016 - Évaluation sommaire - 50$ + 45$
13 février 2016 - Échec de l'évaluation sommaire
18 février 2016 - Prise d'empreinte au poste 0$ + 18$ de taxi.
14 mars 2016 - Passage devant le juge - 1 ans de suspension et 1500$ AMENDE + 450$ SURAMENDE + 134,25$ de FRAIS = 2084.25$
21 avril 2016 - Inscription évaluation complète -710$ VISA
17 mai 2016 - Début de l'évaluation complète - Déplacement à 1h30 de chez moi - 50$
14 juin 2016 - Rendez-vous chez Lebeau pour Éthylomètre (Prix : 370$ Installation + Premier mois - Visa ou Crédit seulement)
14 juin 2016 - Déplacement à la SAAQ après l'installation pour avoir Permis Condition X ( Prix : 375$)
14 juillet 2016 - Premier deux mois de Lebeau(Août et Septembre) - 215.45$
14 septembre 2016 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Octobre et Novembre) - 215.45$
15 novembre 2016 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Décembre et Janvier) - 215.45$
29 novembre 2016 - Réussite de l'évaluation complète +- 8 mois.
13 Janvier 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Février et Mars) - 215.45$
17 Janvier 2017 - Problème d'auto qui ne démarre plus - 2 remorquage CAA - 400$ + 50$ pour code au garagiste pour utiliser l'auto.
14 Mars 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Avril et Mai) - 215.45$
14 Mai 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Juin et Juillet) - 215.45$
13 Juillet 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Août et Septembre) - 215.45$
17 septembre 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Octobre - Novembre) - 315.45$ - 100$ de frais pour 1 jours de retard.
19 Novembre 2017 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Décembre et Janvier 2018) - 215.45$
25 Janvier 2018 - Deux mois de Lebeau(Février et Mars 2018) - 215.45$

Qui plaide coupable pis qui paye esti de looser
2x la limite chanceux qu’il est tuer personne hen? Criss de ptit cul irresponsable pas capable de boire pis de gérer ces problèmes, pathétiques en esti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honnêtement,

Tu devrais l'appuyer et lui donner de l'aide dans l'épreuve qui s'en vient, mais sache qu'il est le seul à blâmer dans son malheur. Épaule-le, mais laisse-le apprendre de son erreur, ça va lui servir dans le futur, surtout si c'est sa première offense.

Compte toi chanceux qu'il n'a pas eu un accident qui aurait pu le tuer ou tuer/blesser d'autres personnes.

Last edited:
Qui plaide coupable pis qui paye esti de looser
2x la limite chanceux qu’il est tuer personne hen? Criss de ptit cul irresponsable pas capable de boire pis de gérer ces problèmes, pathétiques en esti

Honestly you should be banned from this thread. People know they are stupid, but we don't need you to come in here and bash us.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Yeah well that lady looking for help for her son deleted her posts... good job rx-heaven...i'm sure you're a perfect human being that never made a mistake in your life.

I must of missed that. I don't follow every single post from here.....

That's who he was responding to (the posts were just above Seadow's). Kid came out of the office xmas party, drove drunk, got caught, felt like his life was over and didn't want to live anymore.
Mother was trying to support him and get info on how everything will go down from here.

Honestly you should be banned from this thread. People know they are stupid, but we don't need you to come in here and bash us.

Did someone take in shit in your cereal this morning?
If the hat fits
Have a great evening and may I remind you to not drink and drive

Did someone take in shit in your cereal this morning?
If the hat fits
Have a great evening and may I remind you to not drink and drive

You seriously need to calm down dude. The hat fitted almost 7 years ago, i don't drink anymore :) you have yourself a good evening. Maybe have a cold one for me.

You seriously need to calm down dude. The hat fitted almost 7 years ago, i don't drink anymore :) you have yourself a good evening. Maybe have a cold one for me.

Pretty calm you know I am sorry if telling it like it is hurts, I guess you shouldn’t be concerned with my comments here if you don’t drink and drive anymore. Ijust don’t think we should make a thread about how to help people who commit a crime get back in a car faster. I know everyone makes mistakes, however you are the master ofhour destiny and if you made poor fucking choices then live with the consequences and face the music like a man. All I see here is a bunch of irresponsible drinkers that try onceagain to beat the system in order to get back asap in a car. Clearly with the amount of new commers the message is somewhat not going trough I mean how many fucking campaign and publicity do we need to have for these people to get it? Really it’s not clear still? Message not capiche? No comprende senior?? Don’t drink and drive, jeez it’s like 4 words..... don’t come in here crying after you poor fucking victims of society bouhouou I lost my liscence poor me the cops were not nice how can I get it back quickly please help
Piss off

Pretty calm you know I am sorry if telling it like it is hurts, I guess you shouldn’t be concerned with my comments here if you don’t drink and drive anymore. Ijust don’t think we should make a thread about how to help people who commit a crime get back in a car faster. I know everyone makes mistakes, however you are the master ofhour destiny and if you made poor fucking choices then live with the consequences and face the music like a man. All I see here is a bunch of irresponsible drinkers that try onceagain to beat the system in order to get back asap in a car. Clearly with the amount of new commers the message is somewhat not going trough I mean how many fucking campaign and publicity do we need to have for these people to get it? Really it’s not clear still? Message not capiche? No comprende senior?? Don’t drink and drive, jeez it’s like 4 words..... don’t come in here crying after you poor fucking victims of society bouhouou I lost my liscence poor me the cops were not nice how can I get it back quickly please help
Piss off

Message a mod to close the thread if it bothers you that much.

While ur at it, ask him to close the whole section. People trying to get away with burning a stop sign infuriates me! imagine a kid was crossing and got hit! god damn people should hang themselves for making mistakes!!!

/sarcasm.

While ur at it, ask him to close the whole section. People trying to get away with burning a stop sign infuriates me! imagine a kid was crossing and got hit! god damn people should hang themselves for making mistakes!!!

/sarcasm.

I don’t know what you are trying to do or prove but the uselessness of your comments here show me how ignorant and blatantly ignorant you are. The fact that you think you can compare contesting a ticket for a csr infraction and something that will land you in jail just goes to show how begging for attention and approval you are. Go comment on the candian thread I think that’s as much as you can handle clearly you are not grasping how important issues like drunk driving are. The fact that I decided to stand against a thread like this because it’s an aberration on a car enthousiast forum may not please everyone like masaker who clearly was once caught for drunk driving may or may not be popular but I will stand for what I think is right, you on the other end are a useless troll and your opinions fall short of consideration. I am sorry you weren’t able to get acceptance another way and have to try to jump on the bandwagon but I guess there is always time to change you might start making sense and being useful unlike now little troll

Back