Last Resort TV Serie.

Nightwars

Well, just discovered that serie yesterday. Its a thriller/drama/action ... its fucking amazing. Best acting so far for 2012.

<<500 feet beneath the ocean's surface, the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receives their orders. Through a radio channel designed to be used if the main base has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan. Captain Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal (Scott Speedman) suddenly finds himself in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without official confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. With their submarine crippled, and their own nation against them, the crew of the Colorado must survive unprecedented odds and set up a base of operations on a nearby island. Armed with a cache of nuclear missiles and a team of Navy SEAL's, this is their new home, and this is their last resort.>>

The acting makes this show good. The plot has a lot of holes, so that part bugs me. But like I said.. the acting is amazing, and I'll continue watching just for that.

I watched last night's episode. It was pretty good! Although I guess I had to see the first few episodes because I was lost most of the time. They switched back and forth with like 3 different groups of people... confusing a bit...

Andre Braugher was awesome in Homicide: LIfe on the Street. I see he has put on some weight since that show was on the air.

Back