Trackwerks is your Illest Headquarters!!!

Trackwerks

Shop Representative
Hey everyone, Trackwerks is an official retailer and has the most stock for Illest Apparel by Fatlace in Canada!

F52169353.jpg

If you are in the Ottawa/Gatineau are you can drop by our store or you can purchase online at:http://trackwerks.com/b-76803-illest.html

Keep posted on our facebook page as we are always updating it with products, specials and new arrivals.

Thanks,
Trackwerks

*tu* for a somewhat local, though I have to say that "illest" stopped being cool many years ago. I'll still check your website regularly for product updates.

I think you'll be really impressed with were the brand is headed. Its making a step into the right direction to become a great lifestyle brand.

Not really, our company has always incorporated the lifestyle aspect along with our performance side as we also sell clothing, our brands include (DC, Obey, Rogue Status, Murdertron to name a few). It is simply another popular growing brand from the west coast that we picked up and thought we would bring it over to the east coast, if you don't like it, don't buy it simple as that, if it doesn't interest you you can walk right by, we will not force you through a maze of illest clothing or whatever from the door to the desk. But if you want we can build you a maze of Work Wheels/Varis/Voltex/J's Racing if that interest you more, just remember to give us a 24hr notice so we can make this maze somewhat difficult.

And our website only contains a small portion of what we carry and are able to get, we are currently working on a entirely new website that will contain all the lines we get from AEM to Powerhouse Amuse.

Thanks
Trackwerks

I'd like to know the link between cars and a brand of cloth that sells accessories like caps and stickers. Why are they related to young people that are passionate about cars (or not)? Serious question.

We wear/sell what we like, we like Rogue Status and their designs so we bring em in to sell, we liked what Fatlace and Illest put on their shirts so we brought em in because we like it. Doesn't always have to relate to cars, it's our store and we bring in what we like. We have a lot of friends out in California and we help them out so we bring in a lot of different stuff.

Like we said, if you don't want it don't buy it, no one has a gun to your head. It sells a lot, so we stock it.

illest made more money then both of you would be able to make in a life.

reading > you

let me rephrase.
I still have a huge respect for Mark Arcenal but not the cult following of slapping a fake 30 inch illest sticker on their Sunfire.

Whats wrong with that? People like to show what they like, who cares if their car isn't low enough or doesn't have real wheels or if they don't even have a car, people wear what they like. Dunno about you guys but we used to be hard into skateboarding, collected all the thrasher mags and got the free stickers out and put it on our decks and lockers, yet none of us could pull off a 360 shove-it without mangling our faces.

How many people do you see with UFC clothes? Doesnt mean they fight, maybe they just like to watch. Every brand will have their haters and followers like cars, sure there are some that dont represent it as well or to everyones liking, but who gives a fuck? Not your car, not you wearing the clothes. But if you feel that we must not let sunfires put illest stickers on, we will be hanging out with mark and the guys from fatlace next week, we will definitely let them know that there cant be any illest stickers on cars without the approval of G-ng from Montreal Racing. . .

Trackwerks got some sick STi, saw them last year (or 2 years ago) at subiefestival, looked nice! Doesnt care about clothes either though! :p

Back