Good place for Tempo garage rental?

67Continental

Legacy Member
Where's the best spot to rent a tempo?

Also, my driveway has a steep angle - is it going to be a bitch to install? Do they make tempos that can change angle? For example, move from a 35 degree angle to a flat angle at the back?

I'm considering something similar. Anyone as some general cost estimates for rental?

The link Russian M3 provided wouldn't service my part of Montreal, but this company would:

http://www.abristempo.com/Services-en-8.php

I am paying $480 for the winter, tax, delivery, installation included. 12x11, and they are sealing off the area underneath the balcony to the building for a total length of about 18 feet. they'll come pick it up in April for me too.

ouien... il y a des 2 places à genre pour +/-500$ sur Kijiji. Ça peut pas être bien plus difficile à monter qu'une tente. Au pire il faut utiliser des "ramset" ou des ancrages Hilti à quelques endroits clef... dilemme.

moi jai fini par acheter un canadian tire (le gris foncé)... plus epais que les tempo.

asteur jai deux garages ca sert pu a rien..

------
Excuse all the typos.. Sent from mobile device.

moi jai fini par acheter un canadian tire (le gris foncé)... plus epais que les tempo.

asteur jai deux garages ca sert pu a rien..

------

What size? Planning to sale?

hum its 20ft long so i could fit my truck inside. single wide and 7ft tall entrance. two doors (front and rear) never installed... used one winter.
i have pics and yes looking to sell

------

OK, so I just got two notifications that Ronin had replied in this thread. I check the thread, and I don't see the replies. What is going on? Third time it's happened on the site this week.

OK, so I just got two notifications that Ronin had replied in this thread. I check the thread, and I don't see the replies. What is going on? Third time it's happened on the site this week.

hmmm - i saw those, but I got the notices after I had already seen them in the thread. Oh well - I guess it's just random weirdness.

You must have put me on ignore like 10 years ago...

Nope, never! :)

Man, it really has been 10 years, hasn't it.

Back