TUESDAY NIGHT JEEP/TRUCK MEET - Julep!

MontrealB15

More and more of us seem to be driving 4x4s, and since the car meet scene seems to be slowing down, why not have a meet for our Jeeps?

Who's welcome? Everybody, really, but bring your Jeeps/Pickups/4x4s and come chill for a bit!

Tomorrow night, 7pm at the Julep.

Obviously it's a bit short notice, so if it doesn't work out too well, we'll re-plan something for next week.

I know right now that Brunosirdohc and myself are in. I saw Jag post about it before, and I have a buddy with a lifted WJ who might be in as well. I'll bring my camera and maybe take a few pictures for fun, and others, please do as well!

In.gif

Edit: that'll be my first meet OMIGAAAAWWDD

Edit2: forget it i thought it was thursday. Sorry guys.

I dont know if I can make it either.. Leaving for Vegas next monday so good spend some time with the GF lol..

This is the first Julep meet that actually makes sense considering you need a fucking 4x4 to get into the Julep parking lot.

Nice! I'll get my buddy with his WJ on IRO long arms and 32s to come also so you can have somebody to talk to :)

I'll make sure with bruno one more time but I'm pretty sure monday at 7pm at the julep is where it's at, unless further notice!

Yes, next monday (29th) at 7pm, Julep!!!

We're probably going to chill there for an hour or so (or at least I will). I'll bring my camera and take some shots!

Bump!!!

Apparently the weather should be okay tomorrow. I'm going to be there because I don't think it's going to rain that bad, if at all.

Tomorrow at 7pm!

Back