Massive Sale at Dynamique *Extended all this week*

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Edit: Dynamique is extending their sale through the week!

Due to the great success of our event this weekend we will be extending are specials all week long, until November 2nd. Everything is on special from performance to exterior, in stock or special order!

En raison du grand succès de notre événement ce weekend que nous étendrons les spéciaux toute la semaine longue,j'usquau 2 novembre. Tout est en spécial en magasin de la performance aux accesoires pour linterieur ou lexterieur! Ainsi ke pour les commandes speciales!

This is a great sale if you are looking for some stuff at superb prices:

Dynamique Auto Son - Performance vous invite à notre plus gros événement de l’année, notre super vente de garage. Ce Vendredi le 26 Oct. et Samedi, le 27 Octobre on va être ouvert exceptionnellement de midi jusqu'à minuit. Venez profiter des rabais INCROYABLES de notre fournisseur. On veut réussir à remplir la rue d'autos, venez nous montrer vos belle machines. Tous les produits en inventaire ainsi que les commandes spéciales vont être aux prix du distributeur.

Plus de $350 000 en inventaire, tout au prix de liquidation !!!

Pneus d’hiver, jantes d’hivers, accessoires d’auto et de camion, démarreurs à distance, racks à ski et d’autres produits hivernaux, toute la balance des mags d’été en liquidation, tout l'audio, haut-parleurs, woofer, amplis à prix incroyable, pièces de performances, vêtements sport, caméra go pro, phares angel eye, antibrouillard et tail lights, kits de jupes, produits en fibre decarbone, lips, produits d'éclairage halogène et D.E.L. tous à prix de liquidation.

Financement disponible sur place !!!

Attention !!!

Dynamic auto sound and performance invites you to our biggest event of the year !!! Our yearly garage sale ! This Friday and Saturday (Oct 27th and 28th), we will be opened until midnight (12:00AM) with incredible deals on all merchandise both in stock and on special order !!! We are have a car meet and are hoping to fill our street with lots of cool cars so come and show off your rides.

Winter tires, winter rims and mag wheels, ski racks, car covers, car starters and other winter products will al be at unbeatable prices. Also, the balance our of leftover summer mag wheel packages will all be on liquidation. All audio amps, radios, speakers, subs, go pro cameras, all headlight and tail lights as well as fogs light packages, body kits, spoilers, lips kits and carbon fiber products, tons of stock to choose from. Also LED lighting all styles and colors as well as HID kits will all be in stock, every model in every color bulb style. So come on down, show off your ride and get the best deals of the year !!!

Didnt feel like staying home tonight so i went to see the Dynamique shop, i liked it.
was really worth it for the specials, if you guys missed it ( or got a great deal), Demand an encore next year !
the guys were worked to death but still in a good mood and very helpful. actually some of the few people that didnt look at me wierd or ask "why ... a tercel ?"
thers a big display, from nitrous and turbos to neons and chrome grills... if youre thinking of buying on ebay give them a call first it might cost you less.

Didnt feel like staying home tonight so i went to see the Dynamique shop, i liked it.
was really worth it for the specials, if you guys missed it ( or got a great deal), Demand an encore next year !
the guys were worked to death but still in a good mood and very helpful. actually some of the few people that didnt look at me wierd or ask "why ... a tercel ?"
thers a big display, from nitrous and turbos to neons and chrome grills... if youre thinking of buying on ebay give them a call first it might cost you less.

Thanks for the compliments and we really appreciate your buisness, and by the way your wheels just came in :bigup:

Back