New FIDO package: $56 Fully loaded (UPDATE 2: possible $67 package 3yr for iPhone 5)

portugz

Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls
Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers

1 GB of data (edit: now 2GB)

Call Display with Name Display
WhoCalled
Visual Voicemail

2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

edit:
Rumor has it, tomorrow, Friday the 9th, they may be letting people switch to this on a 3 Year contract, thus making it available for an iPhone 5 upgrade.
I think this makes it the cheapest "high end" phone package in North America, not sure.

edit 2: see post 125
http://montrealracing.com/forums/sh...or-iPhone-5)&p=8829455&viewfull=1#post8829455

edit 3: now $56

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna see if Rogers will match that.

Any expiry on it?

I'm on month to month (no contract), think if I go through retentions and haggle, I can get better than the Fido plan if I sign a new contract?

I managed to get it for $50 on a 2 year contract with a free phone, not even sure which. Just gonna sell it.

I managed to get it for $50 on a 2 year contract with a free phone, not even sure which. Just gonna sell it.

I'm down with that, but only if they can match it at Rogers. For $50 I'd sign right now and take an iPhone 5.

Yeah, November 25th.

Usually you can switch between Fido and Rogers under certain conditions.
Can't get an iPhone 5 with this package though.

I'll surf RedFlagDeals and HowardForums and see what they say. I'll probably get it, even at $57.

But fuck, no iPhone? Gonna have to call Rogers (I don't want to switch to Fido).

i have way better
50$ a month
800 minutes at all times
free after 6'o clock
unlimited text, pics, videos and everything with afficheur and shit
all u can think of
with 6GB Of data
beat that

i have way better
50$ a month
800 minutes at all times
free after 6'o clock
all u can think of
with 6GB Of data
beat that

cool but how long have you've been paying too much for your phone plan with that provider before they give you a decent deal?

nice, my contract with rogers is finishing in January, I'm going to call Rogers to see if I can get the same deal.

i have way better
50$ a month
800 minutes at all times
free after 6'o clock
all u can think of
with 6GB Of data
beat that

it's very simple.

I use over 800 minutes a month.
I use under 1 gig of Data a month, there's wireless everywhere now.

it's very simple.

I use over 800 minutes a month.
I use under 1 gig of Data a month, there's wireless everywhere now.

for me its perfect, i use around 600-700 minutes, never passed 800,
and data by the end of the month i have like 5.8 gb LOL
too much 3G pr0n

Unlimited incoming and outgoing calls
Unlimited Canada-wide long distance
Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers

1 GB of data

Call Display with Name Display
WhoCalled
Visual Voicemail

2,500 Call Forwarding Minutes

Is that a new plan that came out or something or its just something retention decided to give you ?

Is that a new plan that came out or something or its just something retention decided to give you ?

new plan.
they gave it to me for $50, but apparently they aren't doing any exceptions for it. I really lost my shit, and was really, actually gonna cancel...

edit: apparently retention doesn't exist anymore, only supervisors.

use your phone internet to run a computer or tablet or phone's internet.

oh, no thats rare, sometimes when i have my laptop and im in my car and need internet yeah i'll do it but most of the time im on my phone, always on fb, internet and downloading songs

I've had that for the last 5 years man. It was city fido back then
Unlimited calls regardless of time or day and that goes for incoming as well.

it was made to attract clients so they could strong arm one of the big companies to buy fido out which Rogers did and immediately did and then canceled the plan only to come out with a new "city fido plan" that was crap
1000 minutes for 100 something dollars.

I guess they're doing it again ?

Back