What is So Clean and why is it so crappy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

There are some car 'groups' that bug me but man these guys all drive the crappiest cars around and I see their stupid stickers everywhere

it takes an idiot like you to start a thread like this, not that im part of the so clean crew or anything...

6wQra.gif

It's the ultimate Wednesday night car meet. Not aware much OP?

Lol, JK. But srs, it's a car meet that happens every Wednesday night at the Tim's on Cote-Vertu. Nothing special though.

6wQra.gif

It's the ultimate Wednesday night car meet. Not aware much OP?

Lol, JK. But srs, it's a car meet that happenes every Wednesday night at the Tim's on Cote-Vertu. Nothing special though.

I thought that was the Loblaws one with the goofy teeth guy and the crappy V6 Charger who threatened to fight me lul

the oxymoron is you being part of MR and you drive a POS, crash civics and still talk shit man... just let it go, YOU'RE COOL!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!

the oxymoron is you being part of MR and you drive a POS, crash civics and still talk shit man... just let it go, YOU'RE COOL!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!!!!

Actually none of my cars have been POS except my 240 but all 240s are POS so that doesn't count

Also, please relax. There is no need... to be upset.

Some people have more than 1 car and rep on all of them...
Didn't you drive some kind of shitvic ?

Yeah, it had an K20 though which alone is worth more than most of the SO CLEANNNNN cars combined. Then I smashed it into a wall.

Shoulda put it a so clean sticker on it... woulda fit in at that point :|

Really, your 5 000$ car is worth more than my 45 000$ car?
I would really like to know where you went to school and learned your math, as well as spelling since you had AN k20
You lil' half wits make me laugh, have a good one buddy, keep hatin' on something you've never even seen yourself

the only sticker you needed at that point was a handicap sign, k20 wow!! cool story bro

Really, your 5 000$ car is worth more than my 45 000$ car?
I would really like to know where you went to school and learned your math, as well as spelling since you had AN k20
You lil' half wits make me laugh, have a good one buddy, keep hatin' on something you've never even seen yourself

You seem angry. Put a so clean sticker on your car. Should cheer you up :]

Angry ? Far from it, I'm simply astounded at your lack of knowledge, hence me telling you to have a nice day.
5 000$ < 45 000$ for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back