Post Videos of your car

Quel cam t'as la dedans? Ca sonne bien au idle :D

C'est le cam du crate engine 350ho, le idle étais à environ 900 trs cold start

selon gm
Camshaft duration (@.050 in): 212 degree intake / 222 degree exhaust
Camshaft lift (in): .435 intake / .460 exhaust

J'ai vue ton vidéo le 3 octobre et j'ai fait un méchant facepalm! Je suis allé à napi pour la course de l'été des indiens le jours d'après prendre des photos et vidéos toute la journée, on c'est manqué de pas grand chose... Mes photos sont prêt depuis le jours même mais j'ai rien posté lol

mpvc2000 ma compté qu'être dans ton char c'est comme être assis dans son divan mais avec la face qui étire, jla ris encore :p

take a peak into my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/rx7outlaw
i have videos of my cars and my friends cars also !!
i havent uploaded new videos of MY cars in about 1 year and a half, because last year i spent time for the wedding, this year was the new house with all the renos (and a baby in construction) ... so no time at all.

here's a really old one (2 years old) with a touch of bitch humour :p !!!

even older, 3 years old.

the most recent is my friend/tattooer 's tuned Porsche 911 Carrera, during christmas holidays last year....
Not on the Wangan, but still in the streets of Japan, in Isesaki-shi in the Gunma prefecture !!

Last edited:
Nice 993 and those ruf parts really makes it pop out!

Thanks man!
I believe you had a black 993 C4S on BBS LM? I remember seeing it while in the parking beside the ScotiaBank theatre in '07-08'ish and I was like, man, I need one of those.

Back