Post Videos of your car

We definitely gotta do some pulls next summer...Your car looks pretty quick and I need some challenge :)

lets do it now man, you'll rape me most likely but next summer im going gt35r single turbo so it wont be fair anymore, the car is going to be running low 10's

lets do it now man, you'll rape me most likely but next summer im going gt35r single turbo so it wont be fair anymore, the car is going to be running low 10's

Good luck on low 10's.. You probably already know going from high 12's to low 10's will take you shitload of $$$ and is far from an easy task right?

Just going from mid 11's to low 11's is expensive as hell in my case...I used to run high 12's with stock turbo and bolt-ons and needed a lot of cash to go down to 11's...

I'm in for pulls next year, just beware if you are really going low 10's , you won't have any kind of traction on the highway and get raped by almost anything....

Good luck on low 10's.. You probably already know going from high 12's to low 10's will take you shitload of $$$ and is far from an easy task right?

Just going from mid 11's to low 11's is expensive as hell in my case...I used to run high 12's with stock turbo and bolt-ons and needed a lot of cash to go down to 11's...

I'm in for pulls next year, just beware if you are really going low 10's , you won't have any kind of traction on the highway and get raped by almost anything....

not hard at all
all i need is listen below
GT35R Turbo Kit ( Wastegate , turbo , manifold)
Fuel System ( already have )
HKS Twin Power
Greddy FMIC
Water/Methanol Injection
Apexi Power FC ( Already have)
Custom Wiring
and a tune
thats pretty much all
i aint got no piston engine that i need to forge
(and some other minor stuff like greddy pulley kit, engine damper, solid engine and tranny mounts and diff mounts too but thats nothing)

that's gonna be like 7000-8000$

ok maybe not low 10's but low 11's or high 10's for sure
also rx7's have no torque, i won't be spinning at all on the highway with some big ass tires

Last edited:
Driver Mod wont allow said results imo ^^^ Ive seen stock turbo srt-4 on the track do 11s, and from what i've seen/heard darkounet is a good driver. Just to give you an idea of what it takes to get those times..

not hard at all
all i need is listen below
GT35R Turbo Kit ( Wastegate , turbo , manifold)
Fuel System ( already have )
HKS Twin Power
Greddy FMIC
Water/Methanol Injection
Apexi Power FC ( Already have)
Custom Wiring
and a tune
thats pretty much all
i aint got no piston engine that i need to forge
(and some other minor stuff like greddy pulley kit, engine damper, solid engine and tranny mounts and diff mounts too but thats nothing)

ok maybe not low 10's but low 11's or high 10's for sure
also rx7's have no torque, i won't be spinning at all on the highway with some big ass tires

It's not all about power... Putting that power to the ground is an important thing too... There's so much stuff affecting your 1/4 time. You can't imagine how just bad settings on my coilovers could #$%#$% everything up... Weather, car temp, suspension, tires, weight,etc.... And I'd say 80% of the race is done in the first 60 ft. I'm not trying to say you can't got 10's, but it takes more than just 7000$ and wotshifting.

Btw sorry for my english.

not hard at all
(...)

Quand tu veux rouler vite, y'a une petite équation qui se trouve à etre très fiable:

Réalisation de ses objectifs = (budget planifié X 2) + 15%

Oui, ca va etre si pire que ca. :p

im doing all the works myself and i actually calculed all the $$, it should NOT be more than 8000 because i already have couple of parts

Videos of my previous car:

When I was oem TT with BPU mods:

Upgraded to Single Turbo Borg Warner S366:

Inside car Single Turbo video:

Smooth ride with my buddy Soarer to a carshow this summer:

Bonus Pics:

345A8030.jpg

345A8170.jpg

Viper videos coming next summer :D

Old vid of my MK6 GTI shortly after I got it, was uploaded before may 2011 but it got taken down for some bullshit. wish i had more vids but this is the only one

Last edited:
Back