Happy Kill a Pit Bull Day!!

les mods dorment au gaz sur un temps sur mr . 6 thread par jour 2-3 reply dans chaque ca prouve pas que tout le monde sen caliss ?

tumblr_lfg8w25JDz1qf1ojao1_500.jpg

tumblr_leul6nlSJx1qf1ojao1_500.jpg

tumblr_leiiiq7c7H1qf1ojao1_400.jpg

tumblr_ldoucqa9NC1qf1ojao1_400.jpg

tumblr_ldnu71R9Tz1qf1ojao1_400.jpg

tumblr_ldnnexnGXl1qf1ojao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldlx4ql12S1qf1ojao1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldlvvfH5hV1qf1ojao1_400.jpg

And this one for you Sandro ;)

tumblr_ldlvkrKwvq1qf1ojao1_500.jpg

Trolling thread, but I'll bite. Just because the public are dumbasses in general and should not approach dogs because they are pretty much ignorant about dogs.

Bernese mountain dog attack and rips a chunk of a womans lip off.

http://austrianindependent.com/news/General_News/2010-10-07/4817/Dog_bites_off_owner's_lip

-Farmer not far from my place raises Labernese (which are also guard dogs), 2 of which killed visitors dogs. Numerous attacks on people also. 1 dog was put down, other was killed by a passing car on the street.

-2 people that I know, were also attacked (not injured) by Labernese... one person stared at the dog in the eyes for awhile (confronting him) , and the other went straight for the dog and never let the dog approch him (dog got afraid and snapped)

So lets go ahead and kill dogs in general in that case... Yes I'm a dog owner, with a Labernese, and he is well raised. But he is a DOG and can be unpredictable. I always warn people that , yes he is well tempered and yes he looks awesome and does tons of tricks.. but you need to approach him slowly and let HIM smell YOU before touching him.

Trolling thread, but I'll bite. Just because the public are dumbasses in general and should not approach dogs because they are pretty much ignorant about dogs.

Bernese mountain dog attack and rips a chunk of a womans lip off.

http://austrianindependent.com/news/General_News/2010-10-07/4817/Dog_bites_off_owner's_lip

-Farmer not far from my place raises Labernese (which are also guard dogs), 2 of which killed visitors dogs. Numerous attacks on people also. 1 dog was put down, other was killed by a passing car on the street.

-2 people that I know, were also attacked (not injured) by Labernese... one person stared at the dog in the eyes for awhile (confronting him) , and the other went straight for the dog and never let the dog approch him (dog got afraid and snapped)

So lets go ahead and kill dogs in general in that case... Yes I'm a dog owner, with a Labernese, and he is well raised. But he is a DOG and can be unpredictable. I always warn people that , yes he is well tempered and yes he looks awesome and does tons of tricks.. but you need to approach him slowly and let HIM smell YOU before touching him.

this is so true!!!! +1

Rather see : happy kill a pedophile day, happy kill a rapist day, even happy kill stupid humain being but not dog

Back