The good old days on MR

Next time we have a Manoir meet with Jmac & Co I'll tell u younglings some stories :D

I'm down

You, me and Mylene are practically neighbours fucker! We should organise something

I'll be there! I always wondered how you oldschoolers got down in your day.

Will contribute when I get home

There was I believe audioaltima telling a guy at lafleurs he was driving like a jackass. The cavalier owner then wanted to fight audio.

TAZ was talking about how fast his car was. There was a ton more stuff

No clue why I was talking like that LOL... but thank you PCMTL for letting me have this glimpse BLAST FROM THE PAST..

YES the girl at the end of the video is my X at the time... before you all start asking

also the reason why I was picking on the SRT-4 was because it had only been 1-2 months they had come out......Also as much as Trish runs around thinking she's da shit... Roxany was the OG girl of MR that would track her car and beat the shit/race it against all of us... none of this "I ONLY TAKE IT TO THE TRACK" crap... lol

http://pcmtl.com/public/2004/2004-05-27/default.htm

Last edited:
No clue why I was talking like that LOL... but thank you PCMTL for letting me have this glimpse BLAST FROM THE PAST..

YES the girl at the end of the video is my X at the time... before you all start asking

also the reason why I was picking on the SRT-4 was because it had only been 1-2 months they had come out......Also as much as Trish runs around thinking she's da shit... Roxany was the OG girl of MR that would track her car and beat the shit/race it against all of us... none of this "I ONLY TAKE IT TO THE TRACK" crap from ... lol

Devilish240 had the best car! :p

just for fun how old are you guys?? :p IDK why but from my 20 yrs old i feel very young in here :p

I feel I woulda fit in :( now the car scene is full of fake phaggots not people who like driving cars hard and fucking around

I feel I woulda fit in :( now the car scene is full of fake phaggots not people who like driving cars hard and fucking around

Since both my transmission seals popped out and it got empty of oil never going hard again with my cars lol

This is very true.

The main reason why I'm into cars is because I love driving/racing.

also the reason why I was picking on the SRT-4 was because it had only been 1-2 months they had come out......Also as much as Trish runs around thinking she's da shit... Roxany was the OG girl of MR that would track her car and beat the shit/race it against all of us... none of this "I ONLY TAKE IT TO THE TRACK" crap... lol

LMAO!!!! :rofl: That video is pure gold hahaa omg!!

Hahahaha that green civic cracks me up........ Laughed so hard in my office right now!!! Only watched it in full again now hahaha

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

C'est la que tu vois la différence dans le tuning, l'extérieur en premier, intérieur en deuxième, moteur si y reste d'largent.

C'est la que tu vois la différence dans le tuning, l'extérieur en premier, intérieur en deuxième, moteur si y reste d'largent.

Y'a deux clans: Ceux qui font de la MODIFICATION, et ceux qui font de la DÉCORATION.

Dont forget that the laws on street racing are a lot tougher then they used to be. Also cops are a lot tougher on modded cars

Back