The good old days on MR

I asked Danny what his roots were in the scene. This is almost an exact quote "I put every antenna I could find on it. I was a total ricer".

I want pics of said cell phone tower

Wow tellement de souvenir d'histoire lue !!! La soirée de la maison avec l'ombrage d'extra terreste hahaha ca c'etait nimporte quoi !

I have a story bout Danny:

Once I was at an SCP show and I don't remember why, but I didn't have a ride home so Danny offered me one as long as I could wait till they packed up their booth. He drove me home with Kat (his now wife) and I remember he pulled off for a second, went into a Budget parking lot and was like "I hate this place, I used to work here" and pulled a 20 second burnout in their parking lot lol

Once I was at an SCP show and I don't remember why, but I didn't have a ride home so Danny offered me one as long as I could wait till they packed up their booth. He drove me home with Kat (his now wife) and I remember he pulled off for a second, went into a Budget parking lot and was like "I hate this place, I used to work here" and pulled a 20 second burnout in their parking lot lol

Wasnt budget, was Thrifty! :)

IMG_7856.jpg

Imo you oldfags like polak and I cuz at our age you were doing the same shit as us in the same ways

DannyITR is a Gentleman and a Scholar.

Back