The good old days on MR

You doubleposted. Appropriate quote is appropriate.

*edit* sorry guys, my bad
Sent from the 80's using 4A-GE

Last edited:
We could do some kind of shisha meet + club night... Some oldies and some newbies (only the cool ones we oldies would vote for)

Man it was just yesterday we would all meet at lafs to drive down to go kart St zotique... Lol I would rent the whole karting place for 3-4hour tournaments between 50-60 members :D

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

I remember when jf crashed his car racing babak lol err one thought he was dead
Babaks car is still around too, did alot of work on it and see him on a regular basis.

What ever happened to 67 conti, I just remember him being a ginger and a total dick.

Also who was present the time we brought fuzz to light ultra club and got him ultra fucked up?

Most likely I was there ... Persian and I were there EVERY weekend !
It use to be called systems before and extremes before that...

Ah those good ol days when we use to puff on cigars in the club and create a cloud of cigar smoke to chase some fags away...

Who remembers the Jet club days ?

Jet days were da shit... And smoking cigars in clubs with possessed and Russian hahahaha people would run away from the smoke

We would have a nice big empty spot for us in a club that was super packed just cause of the smell

Lol

Pretty sure I was at light as well we used to go a lot

Old goats now :p

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

this thread proves that MR was indeed once a car forum. interesting. very interesting.

meanwhile on MR "yo bro, needs more low"

MR street racing court case.

Been there, done that.

I miss having a car that traps at 114mph on 185 street tires.

TURBO323 represent
2quirh2.jpg

I think it was ricky or hadis birthday, and fuzz showed up and we destroyed him

Also persian mafia partying at vatican and 7 was teh shit lol

Yes, shes for sale
got a young daughter and the car has no exhaust restriction so that is a no no for young ones ...

trust me, nothing brings back memories like the first megarides, julip meets, lafleurs, or DIX30 before we got chased away by Securitie, then cops, then SQ

ahhh I miss those days

Back