ASE Lapping Club 2012 - Derniers mots du Directeur - Last words from the Director

BLAAK_ITR

English will follow:

Bon, c’est vraiment la fin de notre superbe saison 2012! :cry:

Quelle belle saison; on n’a possiblement eu que 2 lundis d’annuler à cause de la grosse pluie. On a battu des records de nouveaux membres qui en résulte à un record de membres actifs et de nombre de lappers en une soirée. :bigup:

Je tiens, premièrement, à remercier tous mes instructeurs et aides durant cette saison car, sans vous, ça serait l’enfer de tout gérer nos soirées bien occupées. :run:

Ensuite, bien oui, vous, les membres du ASE Lapping Club; merci à vous d’avoir été venu religieusement s’amuser avec nous sur la piste dont on vous garde en toute sécurité. :bow:

Félicitations à tous ceux qui ont pu être promu jusqu’au vert cette année. Pour les rouges qui n’ont pas encore montés dans les jaunes; nous conserverons vos feuilles d’évaluation la saison prochaine. Pour les jaunes, continuez à faire ce que vous faites, le vert deviendra à votre portée – le temps de piste est ce que vous avez besoin.

Donc, soyez sage et en bonne santé durant la saison hivernale. :angel: On se revoit à la saison 2013. ;)

Prenez soins de vous. :butthead:

Well, it’s really the end of an amazing 2012 season! :cry:

What a great season; we probably only had 2 cancellations due to a big rainy Monday nights. We beat some records with the most new members which resulted in the most active members ever and the most lappers in on night. :bigup:

First, I’d like to thank all my instructors and helpers during this season because, without you, it would be hell managing all those full nights. :run:

Then, well yes, you, members of the ASE Lapping Club; thank you for religiously coming to play with us on the track while we keep you safe. :bow:

Congratulations to all members that were promoted to green this year. For the reds that haven’t gone yellow; we will keep your evaluation sheets for next season. For the yellows, continue doing what you are doing, green is just around the corner (or apex) – seat time is the way to go.

So, be good and healthy during the winter season. :angel: See you all next season! ;)

Take care. :butthead:

Merci a toute l'equipe de l'ASE, vous avez fait du bon travail.

C'était ma première année de lapping et j'ai vraiment appréciée, j'ai appris beaucoup de choses.

Un petit merci particulier aussi à tous mes instructeurs ;) et à mon voisin... sinon je ne me serais probablement pas inscrite cette année :p

À l'année prochaine j'èspere,
Sandrine

Merci a tous meme si j'ai pu y aller seulement trois semaines je compte bien me reprendre la saison prochaine

Antoine my friend , without you the club would not be as strong. There is much credit that you should take for a job well done. Even when the pressure is on, you remain unflappable.
This was a truly landmark year and I want to thank all that participated both as staff and as members. This is truly one awesome group of individuals.
Lastly, I need to thank the autodrome , Alan in particular for his continual support and improvements at the track. We can expect more of this next year.

Boarding my plane from Vegas as I write this, plenty of good news from SEMA !

It was definitely an awesome year, despite me not having a lot of time to make it out in peak season, I had a blast. I big thanks goes out to the entire staff, all the members, looking forward for next year!

Gotta go faster! :run:

Un grand merci à toute l'équipe du ASE Lapping club. Nous avons eu la chance d'avoir une saison extraordinaire.
ASE Lapping club = Fun, safety and mutual respect.
On se revoit au printemps.

Merci a toute l'equipe de l'ASE, vous avez fait du bon travail.

C'était ma première année de lapping et j'ai vraiment appréciée, j'ai appris beaucoup de choses.

Un petit merci particulier aussi à tous mes instructeurs ;) et à mon voisin... sinon je ne me serais probablement pas inscrite cette année :p

À l'année prochaine j'èspere,
Sandrine

Ya, you better thank us (instructors) :p Now you just need to learn how to drive manuel ....:p LOL!

Here Here Antoine!!

It was a great season once again for the ASE LC, and I look forward to next April when we start to do it all over again. This year saw another massive amount of new members to our club. We added 170 new members, along with the returning members, participants at the Time Attack events, AISA Academies and our 'Big Lapping Days'. We've had record attendance during the Monday Nights and during our big events.

Thanks to Antoine, Carl, Oktay, Amelie, Marc, Choo and John. You guys make life at the track run smoothly and make it easier for us as staff.
Thanks to the members for keeping it safe, having fun and continuing to expand your knowledge and experience on the track.

The plans are already in the works for next year, and details will be released soon about the 2013 Academies and Lapping Days.

Keep your eyes peeled, details will be posted soon!!

Thanks guys but it's all easy when you have a great team to work with. :p

And yes, I forgot to mention Alan and his staff for giving us a nice clean track playground to play on. Thanks a million! :bigup:

See ya all next season. :run::run:

I had a great season, thanks to everyone for putting a smile on my face every monday, you are truly all a great group of people.

^X2 ((I have proof in my videos ! )

Each and every one of you has given us your individual expertise that makes us a better driver on the track and a more attentive and safer driver on the street. .:bigup:

C'est un dream team cette gang là!

Good show.

You nailed it David.
This include you too.Seems that you are always riding shotgun,even hundreds of miles away.
And yes, I am looking far ahead..most of the time.. (Maybe too far in Auto-X though ! :p

Kinda sad, that this season is over.
It's been a good one, THANK YOU ALL !

Dave S

J'ai été beaucoup moins présent qu'à mon habitude cet été, mais je tiens à remercier le staff et les membres. Pensez-y, sans tous ces gens réunis, nos lundis soirs d'été seraient bien différents.

Un merci particulier à Antoine pour son dévouement. Ça fait combien d'années que tu t'occupes des soirées de lapping?

On se revoit la saison prochaine :bigup: Je compte me pointer plus régulièrement à l'ASE le lundi soir...

Ça fait combien d'années que tu t'occupes des soirées de lapping?

Pas aussi longtemps que Carl et Dave... qui ont parti cette affaire en mettant les pilotes en sécurité sur la piste.

C'est eux qu'on devrait remercier pour avoir conserver nos lundis soirs pour le lapping. :bow:

Pour nous, les lundis, ce n'est pas staff night :5shots:... c'est lapping night!!!!:run: Après le lapping night, c'est staff night :beer:!

J'espère pouvoir faire quelques lundis au cours de l'été prochain! Je crois que ça va beaucoup trop nous manquer à moi et Amélie...

Back