How do ppl change cellphones twice a year every year ?

goshko

Seriously ... Everytime I read a cellphone thread, seems like ppl change phones like 2-3 times a year ... Do ppl pay the full price for new phones everytime ???

I just changed mine today, I've had it for the past 4 years. It was missing half of the zero button and the # button, I closed my hood on it last summer and that caused the damage. I dropped it numerous times, it was scratched so bad I couldn't see anything on the outside screen. Recently It started having weird issues with the battery.. It would say low bat after a few text messages or during a phone call. On the weekend it stopped charging.. but still works.

I got fed up of the problems and bought another brick I plan to use until it wears out.

How and why people spend huge amount of money for cell phones and change them so often is really a mystery to me too!

Seriously ... Everytime I read a cellphone thread, seems like ppl change phones like 2-3 times a year ... Do ppl pay the full price for new phones everytime ???

Je suis du pour changé mais les 10 dernière année j'était toujours le responsable IT/Telecom ou sinon le boss.

So c'était assez simple quand il fallait un nouveau téléphone au X mois qui tu pense qui avais la nouvelle bébelle ?

moi a la moitié de mon contrat de 3 ans telus me demande si je veux renouveler si oui je peux changer de téléphone mais c'est juste apres un an et demi

I've had my iPhone 4 since the day it was released. I'll probably keep it till about January. Home button is acting up a bit recently. Otherwise works flawlessly.I don't see the point of getting new phones all the time

Pourquoi le monde paye pour un cell quand tu peut en voler un neuf tout les jour dans l'métro à une tite ado de 13 ans ? :dunno:

J'me fait pas chier perso, chaque matin j'pique le cell d'une tite crisse et comme ça j'ai même pas besoin de payer l'forfait, j'sync ça avec le MacBook que j'ai volé dans un Starbuck à un ost!e d'hippe et bang good for the day!

still on 3GS, piece of crap still kicking even though part of the screen doesn't work. want to get a RAZR xt910 (my girl got one and I like it a lot) but so far all the sellers on kijiji I've contacted failed to meet me so I can check it out and buy it

I don't see the point of changing phones all the time, it's not like I need the latest fastest one to cure cancer

I also tough my phones out for really long, my w810i lasted like 4 years, then i got a 20$ w705 used, lasted till I decided to change carriers and now I have an xperia pro, should last me a good while if I don't drop it in the lake or something.

Back