Another UPS rant

CHRj3sus

Okay, I never thought I'd find myself fuckmooked to such a point, but UPS has done it.

To make it short, I order a new sound card from the States, stupidly choose UPS as the shipper. Everything's clear at the customs and I'm supposed to receive the shipment on Day X, but as I work from 9 to 5, I'm obviously not there to collect the thing and pay the brokerage fees (and fuck those fees btw, they can suck my nuts). So, okay, I figure that after a couple of failed delivery attempts, they would leave the package somewhere in a depot so I can pick it up. So days pass with no status updates on the tracking screen (last update reads ''The driver was unable to collect funds on the 3rd delivery attempt / UPS will contact the sender and/or receiver regarding the status or disposition of this package") - but obviously they haven't contacted the receiver (me) to let me know where the fuck I'm supposed to pick-up my shit.

So okay, I call the customer service to know the wherabouts of my 100 dollar package, and guess what? Apparently since I've been unable to collect the brokerage fees on those 3 attempts (I wasn't home, but working once again), they concluded that I didn't want the package and ended up sending it to some Ontario warehouse, which processes back the shipment to the sender. Except that the company that sent me obviously didn't want the package back. So, okay, it must be at that warehouse? Guess what? Fuck no it isn't. They don't even know where it is located exactly and use the fact that I've ''abondaned'' my package as an excuse for the fuckwitiness.

tl;dr - UPS just lost my 100 dollar package and can't do shit about it. They basically lost a package that I've invested my personal time and effort in order to buy. That's a 100 dollars down the shitter, basically.

Rant over. UPS, fuck you! Fuck you!

You didn't see the sticker on your door ?

and you have to look at the package tracking, not only after 1 week...

its your fault, next time, just pick it up at lachine warehouse
noob_tn.jpg

You didn't see the sticker on your door ?

and you have to look at the package tracking, not only after 1 week...

its your fault, next time, just pick it up at lachine warehouse
noob_tn.jpg

I saw all three stickers on my door, but once again, the tracking thing on the internet never indicated that it was left in Lachine. I mean, how am I supposed to know I can pick it up, especially since I never used UPS before. I wondered that after the third attempt they'd send a tracking update stating that I could pick the package somewhere, but fuck no they didn't. It went straight from: ''Unable to collect brokerage fees on the 3rd attempt'' to ''The shipment has been abandoned by the receiver.'' Where's the bridge here?!

And no, the stickers didn't indicate shit, besides the number 25 (which represents the amount of dollars I owe UPS). No location, no nothing.

I saw all three stickers on my door, but once again, the tracking thing on the internet never indicated that it was left in Lachine. I mean, how am I supposed to know I can pick it up, especially since I never used UPS before. I wondered that after the third attempt they'd send a tracking update stating that I could pick the package somewhere, but fuck no they didn't. It went straight from: ''Unable to collect brokerage fees on the 3rd attempt'' to ''The shipment has been abandoned by the receiver.'' Where's the bridge here?!

You have to read the sticker , they said after 3 attemps , the package will be left in lachine warehouse

You have to read the sticker , they said after 3 attemps , the package will be left in lachine warehouse

Trust me, it would be a waste of time to take pictures of all the stickers and the tracking screen to show it to ya, because no such thing is indicated anywhere.

You can easily get your money back if you're patient

First off, the seller can't "refuse" the package back. It's as if he sent it to a wrong address or one that didn't exist so he HAS TO TAKE IT BACK. It's sealed like when he sent it.

How did you buy this? If you used paypal open a claim. If you used a store open a claim with your credit card. Send whoever the receipt with the tracking number. They will check it and once they see that you didn't receive it they will either contact the seller or refund you.

tu savais qu'un telephone ca ne sert pas qu'a envoye des textos , regarder facebook, instagram et tapalk mais aussi a parler a quelqu'un ?
sur tes 3 beaux papiers colles sur la porte y'avait des instructions a lire
apres 1 premier papier de LU tu aurais vu un numero de telephone , tu aurais appeller ce numero de telephone, tu aurais parler a quelqu'un avec un accent genre tunisien ou marocain
et ton colis aurait ete garde pour toi pour venir le chercher en personne OU envoye a un autre endroit de ton choix comme ton lieu de travail

On the other hand, I've ordered 4 winter tiers for a friend, only shipper was UPS and to my big surprise, they were here in no time with NO EXTRA CHARGE from UPS :yikes:

Oh, almost forgot..
OP_15c506_1890926.jpg

Back