Best flashlight

ticul

I'm looking for a gooooooood flashlight. Something like a Shurefire G2X or 6PX.

BUT i would like a flashlight who use more common battery like AA.

Is this even possible?

pretty much any 9+LED flashlight that runs on AA or AAA, they all work the same way, only the casing is different. got mine from Addison a year ago for work and still using it daily.

320px-Fleshlight_-_Lupe_Fuentes_-_Flickr_-_stnu.jpg

No batteries required.

jai acheter la mienne au costco ...

3 flashlight pour 12$

une techlite lumen master ...

tout ce que jai a dire .. cest incroyable pour le prix ( je pense que ca a changé récemment a 2 pour 20$) mais anyway ca marche assez solide ...

ca fonctionne avec 3 batteries AAA

tiens voici un lien

I did laugh when I clicked on that link, could not believe people would make a board about flashlights. my 3$ Addison LED one works like a charm and it's not sold as "tactical flashlight" lmao bet I use mine more than those nerds use their specialized ones.

Do not agree.

Some people's life depends on their flashlight... and it's not just about brightness.

1) Color tint makes a big difference depending on your needs (washed off colors or better color rendition)
2) Beam pattern
3) Throw / spill
4) Runtime
5) Reliability
6) Can be used in environment prone to explosions (gas)
7) Modes
8) Brightness

The list is long my friend.

I want Brightness, Reliability, long battery life, toughness... :D

But i would like to go anywhere and find battery for it. 123A are more and more common but not as mush as AA battery.

If you want the SF 6px, IMHO, better get a Malkoff MD2, M61 Nicha 219 module with high/low ring. It's reliable (I trust my life on this flashlight), very bright, perfect beam, perfect spill/throw, color rendition will be great. MAde in USA, best warranty out there.

Runs on 123 or rechargeable 18650 (my setup).

Waiting for james top jump into this topic but he owns many Surefire and handled my MD2 not so long ago... I'm sure he wants to switch now :D

If you want the SF 6px, IMHO, better get a Malkoff MD2, M61 Nicha 219 module with high/low ring. It's reliable (I trust my life on this flashlight), very bright, perfect beam, perfect spill/throw, color rendition will be great. MAde in USA, best warranty out there.

Runs on 123 or rechargeable 18650 (my setup).

Waiting for james top jump into this topic but he owns many Surefire and handled my MD2 not so long ago... I'm sure he wants to switch now :D

Yes but they are still running on 123 or 18650...

In case of a zombie outbreak i would not be able to scavenge AA battery in TV remote controle of abandoned houses.

But i think it's kind of impossible to have all i want from AA battery

^ lol those damn zombies!

I change batteries in my 3$ flashlight once every 5+weeks, use it about 6-10 times a day to do inspections and repairs, dropped it like 50 times already. it does one thing, gives light when I have to see something somewhere dark. it can't do strobe light so in case the lights in the club go out you will not save the night with it and turn into Mr strobe lol

have another one that does white light, laser and UV, also use it to do inspections.

Peux pas t'aider avec des batteries AA.

J'ai une Surefire Fury 500 lumens et c'est incroyable la puissance de lumière que ça libère. Si une attaque de zombie ou autre fantaisie de mall ninja te préoccupe tant que ça, achètes une Surefire et assez de batteries qui ont une garantie de durée de vie.

haha, I like that I was called out.
I'm a Surefire fanboy, so if you're looking for AA go with the Surefire E2L-AA http://www.surefire.com/e2laa-outdoorsman.html
You can find it on the site that Securi[T] recommends. here is the link for the marketplace. http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forum.php

CR123 hold a lot more energy, are more efficient, are better in harsh temperatures and have a 10 year shelf life.

There are tons of flashlights out there. If you are asking this question, I assume it's because you want something better.
If you just need light, Maglite 2xAA LED and call it a day.

If you tell us what you'll use the light for, it will help recommend one.

Last edited:
haha, I like that I was called out.
I'm a Surefire fanboy, so if you're looking for AA go with the Surefire E2L-AA http://www.surefire.com/e2laa-outdoorsman.html
You can find it on the site that Securi[T] recommends. here is the link for the marketplace. http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/forum.php

CR123 hold a lot more energy, are more efficient, are better in harsh temperatures and have a 10 year shelf life.

There are tons of flashlights out there. If you are asking this question, I assume it's because you want something better.
If you just need light, Maglite 2xAA LED and call it a day.

If you tell us what you'll use the light for, it will help recommend one.

I already have a cheap Shurefire copy from deal extreme with rechargeable 18650. That is pretty much the kind of flashlight i want (min 200 lumen withn a low output) but i would have liked to be able to have easier to find battery (withoud buying a 200$ case of battery). After a little reading i understant that the difference in power is to big and a AA powered flashlight will never be as good as a 18650.

Back