Vos setups

Thanks! I picked it because it came with built-in water cooling. It ended up costing about the same as a normal case and a good cpu water cooler.

I think i applied too much thermal paste. The temps are hovering in the 90s C at 5% load.

I'd be surprised if it was too much thermal paste... I've seen a few youtubers put too much on purpose and in some cases their cpu was even cooler than with the recommended grain of rice.

The only time I've seen temps this high at idle is when my water pump's header was disconnected from the mobo while doing my cable management :yikes: Fortunately I caught it immediately and didn't boil my liquid.

I can hear the pump going from silent to warp drive. It's a little noisy at full speed then it goes silent again for a few minutes.

I had put too much thermal paste but the real problem was that i didn't tighten the cooler brackets properly. It was enough to develop an annoying vibration as well as leave a gap between the cooler and the cpu. I'm currently in the low 20's under light load.

J'pense j'ai jamais posté mon setup de maison mais j'ai fais quelques pas.
J'viens de recevoir mon server rack un Dell R710. Avec les 6 x 4TB, sa va me faire un pas pire media host/nas
dsKxnUS.jpg
TRnNouh.jpg

Back