Tuning Magazines: What Type of Stuff do You Guy's Enjoy?

jmacman12

Hypothetically speaking let's say you guys are at the airport and you pass by the magazine stand and decide to purchase a Car Tuning Magazine.

In order to choose the magazine, what do you look for?

Low purchase price?

Once you purchase it, what do you like seeing?

Do you like to see lots of featured cars?

Race car builds?

DIY Tech articles?

Show car coverage?

Parts review?

Car gadgets review?

This information is extremely important to me and any advice will go along way!

Thanks brah's *tu*

My favourite magazine:

054.jpg

Why?

Motorsport and engines engineering.

Tech articles, features on interesting rides built by real people, articles looking back in time at interesting stuff/not common knowledge. Right now I only get HotRod magazine, It's the only one that I can read pretty much cover to cover. It's never the same old song and dance, never boring. It also helps that it covers a wide range of cars, not just a small specific segment.

I typically buy a couple tuner mags when I'm flying. I like a bit of both.

I'll buy something like Super Street for some nice features and DS Sport or Project car for more Tech and DIY.

Its almost xmas time so I'm sure most mags are putting out a parts buying guide, who doesn't love those!

When Sport Compact Car was still in existance, I used to love their tech section. Also import tuner's power pages and hot ass models are a pretty good draw for me.

I have a subscription to SS and IT. When I worked at a gas station I'd read everything we got.

Not big on DSPORT, Hot Rod is kind of meh. Often when I'm in the city I'll go check out some stuff to pick up. I'll usually grab some euro mags with Porsches or a BMW on the cover. I flip through quick to see what tickles my fancy

I used to get Honda Tunning whenever I could, I had subscription at one time too.

I also like Project car, a lot of good tips that I would probably never use but still cool to read through.

Whenever those weren't available I'd just get any one that had car reviews and stuff. Not a fan of super street or import tuner really.

DIY tech articles with lots of images
Enthusiast buid story with lots of pictures
Car/parts review with numbers (dyno to prove or lap time comparison)

My 3 favorite mags are
- Excellence (porsche magazine for the enthusiast builds and car reviews, amazing picture quality and stories)
- Project Car Garage (complete DIY with pictures, part review)
- Grassroot magazine (part review, DIY)

http://www.mansory.com/en/magazine

This on my ipad! tres beau magazine sur ipad, exploite bien le cote add on que peux t'apporter un simple touché pour t'apporter a d'aurte photos sur l'article que tu lis. Simple and clean! Tres belle auto et des destination a faire rever!

Back