6 type of People Who Should be Banned from Driving in the Left Lane

Spaceman Spiff

155542.jpg

xleft2.jpg

Full of win untill the last part. When will people understand its not about getting home 3min earlier but just to drive at a comfortable and safe speed.

Last edited:
Au québec on a un bon pourcentage d'effrontés qui se proclament "self appointed law enforcement"...

Ça reste à la même vitesse que le char de droite et sa regarde dans son mirroir, question d'être certain que tu es en tabarnak.

Le plus drôle c'est leur face quand tu fini par les dépasser par l'accotement et leur calisser tes brakes dans face a ton tour.

This should have a night part 2, come on.

-retaligator
-dumb ass who does not put low beam
-dumb ass who dont know they have high beam on and blinds everyone
-the douchebag need for speed
-someone who does not check their blind spots and turns

fucking left lane campers...
I had some dumb woman the other day in the left lane at a light, just sitting there trying to turn right into a one way street, the wrong way obviously

The first one is the worst! It's the only one you can't really predict so it gives you false hope.

I disagree with the last one tho, I'm not trying to get home faster or anything I just wanna cruise at a comfortable speed like newschooler said.^

And sometimes I just want to go fast for fun. I also never tailgate for long since I don't want the front end of my car to get all chipped. ;)

I had some dumb woman the other day in the left lane at a light, just sitting there trying to turn right into a one way street, the wrong way obviously

À Valleyfield y'a toujours du monde qui roulent a contre-sens dans les sens uniques!
Une raison de plus pour éviter d'y aller :p

Problème résolu pour ma part : je roule à 95-100km/h dans la dernière voie de droite et j'ai jamais de problème. Je vais arriver 1 minute plus tard que l'innocent qui colle dans le cul du gars de la voie de gauche et je vais économiser de l'argent sur ma consommation d'essence.

I really really hate truckers, especially in Ontario and anywhere in the US, they have number worked to perfection.

Am I guilty of number 1?, well I have a sand blasted front end that says otherwise!

À Valleyfield y'a toujours du monde qui roulent a contre-sens dans les sens uniques!
Une raison de plus pour éviter d'y aller :p

Dude, j'habite à Valleyfield depuis toujours, pis j'ai vu une fois ou deux quelqu'un dans les sens-uniques. Quand tu sais moyennement lire pis que tes un peu vigilant, tu suis les indications.

If the right lane is free, I don't even bother and I pass by the right.
I take my motorcycle as much as possible, I can lane split all I want and I'm much more calm since I'm not always tailgating.

This should have a night part 2, come on.

-retaligator
-dumb ass who does not put low beam
-dumb ass who dont know they have high beam on and blinds everyone
-the douchebag need for speed
-someone who does not check their blind spots and turns

Honestly, at nigh I really don't mind those douchebags need for speed (on the highway at least).

Back