people who dont use their flashers

inb4, i dont because others dont, i dont because theres no one behind me, i dont because im a woman, i dont because im texting, i dont because im on the phone, i dont because im eating a taco, i dont because my car is bigger than yours, i dont because i dont care if i hit stuff my car is a POS, etc.

you don't want to reveal your next move...people are stupid when u put your flashers to change lanes, they start accelerating to block your move...

lol i havent drove in 18 months, but being a pedestrian, im waiting at stops to let cars go, i go to walk and the next asshole in line without a flasher decided to drive around me like what the fuck go fuick your self you old fuck

you don't want to reveal your next move...people are stupid when u put your flashers to change lanes, they start accelerating to block your move...

I'm sorry but thats no reasons not to use your flashers, I hate when people give that reason. Not everyone is a douche and most people will be happy you used them. I ALWAYS put my flashers when I drive in MTL and people usually let me pass. And as soon as I see someone use his, I let him pass just because its REFRESHING to see someone who is a good driver.

I only let people in if they use their flashers, if it's summer and I have my windows open I always ask them if they think that I can read their fkin minds when they give me "the stare".

I'll have to get resistors for my flashers, hyper flashing with the replacement LED bulbs :D

There's no reason not to... Your hand is right there. I hate it. I don't do it 100% of the time, but that's times that I get cut off and have to move fast.

also don't forget you can add on your kijiji add..new flashers, never been used..that adds 250$ to your relase value...and 5 whp..since there's less load on your alternator from relay and bulbs..hell you can remove all that and get the weight savings

I never use my flashers when I'm the only car around, or when it's not necessary. But whenever I need to I do.

I don't like to get into any habits even if it is considered a good habit. The best way to drive I find is to actually make a conscious decision about everything. As long as you're paying attention of course.

But you should always use them, even when you're cutting in fast.

I use my flashers, especially when I VtakTorettoWanganMidnightInitialDNeedForSpeedUnderground2V6DansPanne down the highway so people are sure of where I'm going

Back