2003 Acura Cl-S Manual 6000$***

Enzo731

I have an Acura CL-S for sale. Has the 6-speed manual with LSD. Fully loaded. Mileage is at 237k. Complete maintenance has been done on the car for the year. Pictures coming to you by the end of the week. Car is charcoal metallic in colour.

Maintenance done this year:

Timing belt/water pump/sparkplugs/coils
driver upper table
front passenger wheel bearing
caliper bracket refresh to correctly bolt in (was loose and rattling)
Oil change, dino oil
Catalytic converters gutted.
Hitch

Negatives:

Driver seat will not recline.
Rear sway-bar bushings need replacing
Brakes
Parking lots were not nice to the car, a few dings
A/C is presently not working (have not diagnosed it yet)

Asking price is 6000. negotiable in person. PM me for more details.

Last edited:
Not over priced // I'm the owner of a 01 cl type s AT and its a beast! Good luck finding a 03 Manual for sale .. Good luck on your sale // unless you really needed the money i wouldn't sale your car , i spoke to many ex CL owners and they regret getting rid of their cars !!

I'm not hijacking anything, I commented how your car is overpriced and the other guy went off telling me how "beast" it is.

Overpriced because I bought a year younger AWD that is faster than this with half the mileage for the same money. You can almost buy a stick shift 04 TL for the money.

If you think it's overpriced, don't post. Simple as that. Please PM me if you have comments or suggestions. Thank you.

i know cl-s and to find a manual, its hard.
i think yhe price is correct, maybe a little lower give you a hand to sale it quicker.

i use to have one with 5eat, it was a 5.0 killer !!!

holy overprice

dude, youre crazy!!! that car in manual is as hard to find as a clean TL in manual, and if you're saying that a manual TL(2004+) is 6k, please find me one, ill buy it right away, as long as it doesnt have 400000000 kms...

Back