Explosive Interview! John McAfee (Dude that's getting set up)

Dude. That video needs to be longer or they'll manage to get the attention of the masses...

Consider the average viewer's IQ will be under 80.

isnt he a multimillionnaire drug addict who killed another drug addict in some 3rd world drug infested country?

who gives a fuck

Lol @ infowars always thinking everyone is being set up. That's right, there are no bad guys in this world. They're all just innocent people being randomly set up by the authorities for whatever hidden purpose.

lol really? with all that money hes just a drug addicted hippie? wow. i dont beleive it, and apparently he has laboratories creating anti septic ointments n shit yo?

Republican thought: he's a job creator and job creators can do no wrong!

You see through the narrow field of rep vs dem. Thomas Jefferson was a Democrat, I doubt he was a stalin loving Commi though.

What about your precious left is so wonderful?

Did anyone watch the fucking video before commenting?

Stupid fucks.

I didnt! But i can tell you without a doubt, that i will summarize this video as such: PARANOID!

Actually i did watch it. Not surprised at all, from my experience with Honduras. Yes i know this is belize. Same type of corruption.

He's been on Wired for a while now giving "exclusive" interview also... attention whore.

haha fucking losers you missed good stuff.

cliffs:
guy is 67 was living with multiple women was arrested in bed with his 17 year old gf & aparently trolled some forums pretty good on top of trying to create some new anti-biotics & stuff.

16 is the age of consent there, and until just recently canada's was 14 (BARF) - but as jones said of course people will harp on that because he's not a senator sodomizing a 14 year old male page..in true liberal chiiiiiiild molester fashion

Not sure what to say about the guy, haven't really read about him until in the last what ~10 years and even than barely, from the little I saw, I think he obviously had some mental issues, not sure if it was always the case, I'm guessing that what happen with his company and all that made him lose it... I would put a lot of money on the fact that he did commit suicide, really hope he does find peace in that thing we call the after life if such thing exists...

is there someone really bought the narrative he commit suicide? LOL big fucking ROFL

What's so hard to believe? He's an old geezer that was facing decades in a U.S prison. Not the greatest way to live the rest of your days. He took the easy way out.

If he had any sort of super secret "get out of jail free" card he would've leveraged it by now. Likewise, whoever was affraid he'd spill the beans would have off'ed him shortly after his arrest, not 8 months later.

Occam's razor rules his death a suicide.

Back