Black guys in movies

There is no arab in scy-fi movies, just white and asian. I dont want to scare arab people in here but the future is not promissing for you...

Speaking of arab, why is he always the bad guy? lol Jewwood being Jew.

meet.jpg

Puis quand tu met a la TV Black Channel c'est juste des noirs qui parle de bitch et de drogue . En plus d'être raciste envers les blancs ils le sont envers eux même.

Et ca, bien sur, c'est toléré pcq autrement, ca serait de porter un jugement raciste de dénoncé/plaindre la situation.

Tout le temps aux blancs de mettre les gants blancs bref.

Why is it that most movies have that ONE black guy in a group of like 5 white guys? Same goes for commercials, just media in general really. Is placing a token black guy there just an attempt to be not racist?

Principle of slight penetration.

Token black character is supposed to make you subconsciously accept the presence of a black person irl, whereas primitive instincts keep people on edge when there's someone of another race around.

Cliffs: Hollywood bullshit

Why is it that most movies have that ONE black guy in a group of like 5 white guys?

1 black guy in a group of 5 white guys = 17% of the group
Black people in the US = 13% of the population.

I dunno... sounds about right to me.

Principle of slight penetration.

Token black character is supposed to make you subconsciously accept the presence of a black person irl, whereas primitive instincts keep people on edge when there's someone of another race around.

Cliffs: Hollywood bullshit

Either way it has worked IMO, people no longer recoil in fear when they see me in public.

Back