Roadtrip BC to Montreal.

Did Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary last year, an amzing sight.

Unsorted pics from my october road trip (Calgary-Rockies-Vancouver and back)
http://s285.beta.photobucket.com/user/l3shik/library/voyage 2011/Rockiest road trip

Just a warning, if it snows in the mountains, high chances the road will be closed or the conditions extremely difficult. People carry chains for these occassions so you'll be better off waiting for the snow to finish and then cross, especially if you don't have winters. Good luck

Places to see in Van City: Olympic Cauldron, the Inukshuk, Gastown and I would've tell you to get some ticket for the Canucks (hockey in the west>east) but...

Limo..nice. I didn't see that coming. I would wait until the snow is gone though. I've never driven a limo, but I have done the MTL-BC-MTL trip before and there are a number of places I wouldn't want to be stuck trying to find traction in a long RWD

You should take a look at airbnb.com, might be cheaper than hotels and more comfortable than cheap motels! Couchsurfing.com is also an option and it's free, depends what's your looking for!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Pass by the states, it's quicker

Yep the roadtrip through the states is quicker and the scenery is definately better. Drove to Calgary and back twice, through Canada the first time and through the US the second, and can say that the prairies are boring as hell. Same sight of yellow/beige colored fields for hours.

Back