NDG and CSL Areas Roads !!!

SRB-TEAM

is it me , or its really the worst areas for driving a car ? i passed by cote saint luc , around moncland , somerled , westministre and another few street . Conclusion -- Exhaust supports are broking and exhaust just fall on the ground . :squintfin:squintfin:squintfin:squintfin

When i live there 5 years ago , its wasnt in that condition . now its just terrible !!! holes everywere , asphalt have a crack everywere .

I drove these streets for 4 years in my slammed 240 and never broke anything.....they aren't great, but you just have to be mindful, don't drive like a dink

I drove these streets for 4 years in my slammed 240 and never broke anything.....they aren't great, but you just have to be mindful, don't drive like a dink

That's because SRB car is held together with safety wire and hose clamps.

kns give you some money to made them publicity in each thread ?

i m a good person , somebody help me , i help him . in his situation , i always was satisfied by his job and time !! fast service , great job , good prices .

o srry Dragster , i forget , we live in Quebec . Ppl dunno what means to help for free !!! Here they always looking money even from friends !!!

fuuuuu you Gregster :thefinger

Nearly every time you create a thread it's about how your car is broken/fell apart/something flew off/drives like poop. Rather than admitting you own a fleet of beaters (admitting is fine) you blame it on everything I mentioned but I guess you could say that it has something to do with bending the space time continuum. When I start hearing about parts flying off a car it means A) it's a giant crap can B) Bad maintenance.. I believe it's from both columns . You can have the best mechanic in the world fixing a beater, it will still remain a beater.

So you have 2 options by a car that isn't falling apart or STFU with how everything falls off and deal with it. That being said I guess you can rig up some sort of "rear scoop" to collect these broken bits for reattachment at a later date.

srs

Nearly every time you create a thread it's about how your car is broken/fell apart/something flew off/drives like poop. Rather than admitting you own a fleet of beaters (admitting is fine) you blame it on everything I mentioned but I guess you could say that it has something to do with bending the space time continuum. When I start hearing about parts flying off a car it means A) it's a giant crap can B) Bad maintenance.. I believe it's from both columns . You can have the best mechanic in the world fixing a beater, it will still remain a beater.

So you have 2 options by a car that isn't falling apart or STFU with how everything falls off and deal with it. That being said I guess you can rig up some sort of "rear scoop" to collect these broken bits for reattachment at a later date.

srs

there is only few problems : 1 : i m low and my shocks are pretty hard ( its explain lil bit why bolts brokes ) 2: maybe my exhaust is to heavy for 1 support on the back . 3: roads are terrible .

i have no problems with my car when i drive in west iland or on highway .

solution to that : dont drive in ndg and add another support .

to you Gregster : if you dunno my car , you dunno me , i think its time just STFU and dont read this thread . when you see srb-team thread , just dont click on the link .

srs :)

there is only few problems : 1 : i m low and my shocks are pretty hard ( its explain lil bit why bolts brokes ) 2: maybe my exhaust is to heavy for 1 support on the back . 3: roads are terrible .

to you Gregster : if you dunno my car , you dunno me , i think its time just STFU and dont read this thread . when you see srb-team thread , just dont click on the link .

Dude, dude

I guess your writing skills also fell off with your muffler

R40P8QWH

No but srs why is your grammar so bad ?

Edit: no pun intended just curious.

Wher west iland? Is near hiway? I dunno yu :dunno:

Dude, dude

I guess your writing skills also fell off with your muffler

R40P8QWH

No but srs why is your grammar so bad ?

cuz i m russian and i always had problem with english . i mean i didnt have a enough time learn english grammar . so i use it how its sound better in my head . in russian school i did old urss program were its was f#cked up english class . they teach some old english that no body use it anymore . When i immigrate in canada , i didnt pass by primaire school cuz i was 13 and in secondary school they dont teach you a grammar .Specially in french school , they dont teach at alll . At least if you go to pravite school .

Back