Man Gets $1,000 Speeding Ticket Trying To Save His Baby

First off paramedics can't perform a c-section on the spot so waiting for an ambulance is a waste of time, it is true that the couple should of been more prepared... BUT the stupid moron cop, instead of taking 15 mins to write the ticket, you throw the pregnant bitch in the cruiser turn ur lights on and get get to the fucking hospital, THEN you write wtv fucking ticket you want ...

not as much of a waste of time as getting stopped twice by cops.

Lol I wouldn't even stop, arrest me when I get to the hospital faggot I'll win in court anyways.

First off paramedics can't perform a c-section on the spot so waiting for an ambulance is a waste of time, it is true that the couple should of been more prepared... BUT the stupid moron cop, instead of taking 15 mins to write the ticket, you throw the pregnant bitch in the cruiser turn ur lights on and get get to the fucking hospital, THEN you write wtv fucking ticket you want ....
The moron cop offered to bring her to the nearby Portage Hospital but they refused and insisted on going all the way to Brandon.

totally false..i was on the highway with an ambulance behind me with light on and siren...instead of moving over i kept accelerating the ambulance never went over 150(econoline prolly limited)..so no...it's not the fastest way to get to the hospital..

LOL @ all you tough guys, in reality, you pretty much don't give a shit about your wife or future kid becase calling 911 and getting the ambulance/firemen is 1000x times faster than any idiot driving recklessly

Now we see how dumb some members on this forum actually are.

totally false..i was on the highway with an ambulance behind me with light on and siren...instead of moving over i kept accelerating the ambulance never went over 150(econoline prolly limited)..so no...it's not the fastest way to get to the hospital..

You sir, are a moron.

Probably had a reason.

Same could be said for the cop's actions.

Difference is, if shit happens in the ambulance, try can control the bleeding, give her morphine, an IV and generally stabilize her and the child until they arrive at the hospital.

If shit happens in the civic, they are all fucked.

Lol I wouldn't even stop, arrest me when I get to the hospital faggot I'll win in court anyways.

BRTky.jpg

I lol'd, you're right, I'm not defending the father, but did the cop offer to give them a ride before or after giving the ticket??

Yes, it's already been said a bunch of times. The cop offered him a ride to the nearest hospital and the man denied, saying he wanted to go to another hospital that was much farther away.

LOL @ all you tough guys, in reality, you pretty much don't give a shit about your wife or future kid becase calling 911 and getting the ambulance/firemen is 1000x times faster than any idiot driving recklessly

Now we see how dumb some members on this forum actually are.

It would only take twice the time. I understand in a case where paramedics can actually do something, but that was not the case here.

I would only like to know on what kind of road this happened because it would change alot of things.

It would only take twice the time. I understand in a case where paramedics can actually do something, but that was not the case here.

I would only like to know on what kind of road this happened because it would change alot of things.

It would not have taken twice the time because they would have brought her to the hospital nearby and not drive to the other hospital 3 towns over like this moron did.

Also, paramedics can't so anything? lol If she starts bleeding out in the ambulance or in the back seat of a civic that her husband is driving at very high speed.......which situation do you think she has more chance of surviving? The paramedics can stabilize the bleeding and give her pain killers. All her husband could do is freak out and crash the car.

It would not have taken twice the time because they would have brought her to the hospital nearby and not drive to the other hospital 3 towns over like this moron did.

Also, paramedics can't so anything? lol If she starts bleeding out in the ambulance or in the back seat of a civic that her husband is driving at very high speed.......which situation do you think she has more chance of surviving? The paramedics can stabilize the bleeding and give her pain killers. All her husband could do is freak out and crash the car.

I must admit that you are right on that one. But people don't always think straight when emergency situations involving a loved one happens, unfortunately.

Back