Sold

Rice.Rockets

À vendre une boxster grise avec intérieur rouge.

Le Moteur à un problème, Il part, mais de la fumée grise qui sort de l'exhaust et pas beaucoup de power du moteur. Elle a probablement juste besoin d'un headgasket. Ayez pas peur , car les pièces sont vraiment abordable pour ce modèle de porsche.

Clear title, Vient juste d'être importé des USA. Jamais sortie l'hiver, le body est vraiment propre et l'intérieur est en bonne condition. La voiture à tout électrique, Cruise control, memory seat, keyless entry et j'en manque probablement beaucoup. L'intérieur est vraiment plus beau en vrai que les photos.

85 000 Miles (136 000km) 7500$ la voiture est situé à Chateaugay. Vous pouvez me contacter par Message privé

t2ec16fhjie9qso8htpbqrr.jpg

kgrhqzhjfmfcg8ci6yfbqrr.jpg

kgrhqvhjdkfcrobyqlfbqrr.jpg

kgrhqfhjdufcjdbdwbqrrfy.jpg

kgrhqnlmfcs0vzqdbqrrfe2.jpg

kgrhqfn0fcrvqf9gbqrrgvg.jpg

Last edited:
price drop! good car for a mecanic that wants a cheap roadster or to resell! easily worth 11 000$+ once fixed.

97 to 99 are commonly known to have engine failure. Any idea what the previous maintenance history is of the car?

No idea. Those symptoms are of a failing headgasket. This car was bought from an auction so the previous maintenance is unknown.

From the condition of the car, it was babied and very well taken car of. this car is in extreme good shape considering it's year. the pictures don't make it justice.

Act quick I've been getting a lot of calls!

Are u interested into trades?

What do you have? RX7?

BTW, I haven't checked but it could also be the Air Oil Seperator, seems to be a common issue and only a few hundred dollar fix.

People keep calling, saying they'll show up... and then they don't. Cmon!

What do you have? RX7?

BTW, I haven't checked but it could also be the Air Oil Seperator, seems to be a common issue and only a few hundred dollar fix.

People keep calling, saying they'll show up... and then they don't. Cmon![/QUOTE]
i feel for you buddy, that is how these people are, call and everything but never show up.
nothing but time wasters.

What do you have? RX7?

People keep calling, saying they'll show up... and then they don't. Cmon!

Why would you not look into it if it could be a simple 200$ fix and sell it 10K ,make 3K profit more? Seriously seller's think buyers are stupid or what?

Back