Custom Digital Canvas Prints. Special Prices for MR Photographers.

Cryptkeeper

MR staff member
I've started doing more Canvas prints and I am ready to start selling them. I will be making a pricelist soon. I can print up to 42" wide on Canvas, and 50" wide on mock canvas. They are stretched onto 1.5" deep wood frames, Attached are some samples I have done. I will be holding a special this week for prints for MR members.

I print on demand for prints totaling the width of the media. for smaller prints I have to wait to gang them together to conserve my media.

the maximum finished sizes I can do for canvas is 38"x96" and the maximum size i can do for mock canvas is 46"x96"

Well you guys better act quick! My special is for the next couple of days only! I'm stopping production on Wednesday.

View attachment 19018View attachment 19019

Printed up a couple smaller ones today. These are 10x20.

For the special ill give the market price, my price for mr members. And the mr member special price for the next few days.

All have a 1.5" deep border

Mock canvas: (15mil 3ply matte banner with glossy or matte or satin giclee lamination)
10"x20" market price: 89$ my price: 75$ special price: 50$
16"x20" market price: 99$ my price: 85$ special price: 60$
24"x36" market price: 179$ my price: 150$ special price: $120
30"x40" market price 219$ my price 180$ special price 150$

I'm working on trying to get bigger prints, and these are example prices. I can make custom sizes. But like I mentioned before, I will not print JUST ONE small canvas, because I waste a lot if material. If I get a small order, I will have to wait till I get enough orders to print side by side for 50"

Wo, ça coûte combien une machine comme celle là?

I got a really good deal on it. I paid 2500$ for the printer. Then I found out later how expensive everything else is :p the ink is 180$ a color, and it has 6 colors. (CYMKlclm) and each head is 180$ (which is cheap) the material is very expensive though, my roll of canvas I paid over 450$.

I got a really good deal on it. I paid 2500$ for the printer. Then I found out later how expensive everything else is :p the ink is 180$ a color, and it has 6 colors. (CYMKlclm) and each head is 180$ (which is cheap) the material is very expensive though, my roll of canvas I paid over 450$.

Wow, my father bought one of the first printers like this on the market...10-15 years ago they sold for $80k and the computer+software was another $10K! Not to mention it never worked properly and resulted in a lawsuit...but that's another story.

Wow, my father bought one of the first printers like this on the market...10-15 years ago they sold for $80k and the computer+software was another $10K! Not to mention it never worked properly and resulted in a lawsuit...but that's another story.

I know, this is an older 6-color printer, which is why i got it for so cheap, The printer I want costs 22k, the laminator costs 10k, and the cutter costs 9k! that's just the startup, then there are ink costs, and media costs, it's really expensive! hell, I'll need to get a ventelation system for a solvent printer!

Back