Airplane Thread

any thoughts on the ATR 42? Taking that from Bucharest for a short haul. Wikipedia says the older models had icing problems at altitude, so not sure about this plane. Tarom is the national carrier in Romania, so if this plane is shady, I'm taking the train

any thoughts on the ATR 42? Taking that from Bucharest for a short haul. Wikipedia says the older models had icing problems at altitude, so not sure about this plane. Tarom is the national carrier in Romania, so if this plane is shady, I'm taking the train

Really? Maybe in 1994 they did.

Just to let you know ATR42s are the back bone of First Air's fleet.. You might want to see where they fly them.

Agreed with Gregster.

I've flow on the American Eagle (AA's regional line) ATR's dozens of times when they were used out of San Juan up until +-2013. No issues at all.

Plane is ugly as hell but the paint job is good and made me smile
belugaxl-firstflight-1_wide-dfae607facf10d82b3ce2f7da6f8f7d9dd847173-s800-c85.jpg

Quelqu'un saurait si un B17 a survolé Montreal aujourd'hui (vers 8h50), j'ai vu un avion qui resemblait à un B17 mais avec le temps et l'altitude je ne suis pas sur.

Was a B-29. It was flying around Friday nights did a couple.passes over the F1 track while I was riding my bike. Love the sound of those radial engines

J’ai demenager près de l’aéroport de Trois-Rivières, je suis direct dans la trajectoire de la piste d’atterissage... Faudrais je m’équipe pour prendre des photos. À date:

108a698193b4dc97730d7f66abdbbc10.jpg

10fcfb2bed9bede048b8075b2f87a5e1.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Voyon....? Sont ben occupé làbas! Yas tu in airshow ou de quoi du genre?

Pantoute! C’est pas de meme à chaque jour mais de temps en temps je vois passer des affaires moins communes, la journée que je suis déménagé j’ai vu un cl-415.

Avez-vous suivi le build de Mike Patey (Draco)? Je le suivais sur instagram et avec Oshkosh, il y a pas mal plus de vidéos
qui sont sortis. Ça fait vraiment weird d'entendre ce son là venir d'un bush plane lol, 4 000ft/min de climb rate :run:

Parlant de son, j’ai entendu de quoi de bizarre hier, jai pas reussis à voir c’était quoi à cause de la noirceur...

Back