Airplane Thread

The Antonov 225 is scheduled to land tomorrow night at Mirabel with medical supplies from China.

À quelle place qu’on pourrait aller pour le voir atterir? Chez icar direct? Je connais pas le coin pantoute

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

^^
J'ai fait l'erreur de me fier à leur tracé et je suis allé me positionné sur le boul. Corbusier au dessus de la 440, je voulais pas aller dans le coin de l'aéroport car c'est sur qu'il y avait plein de badauds... Finalement ils sont arrivé dans le sens contraire qui était prévu, j'ai été pris par surprise et j'étais beaucoup trop loin. Mais bon, quand même réussi à prendre ces 2 shots :)

EDIT : avant qu'on me le demande - non les traînées de fumée n'étaient pas colorées.

MAT_2588-Edit-sig-2.jpg

MAT_2582-Edit-sig.jpg

One dead, One critical from ejection. There are a couple of videos, looks like they lost the engine and tried to turn back ASAP. I'm unsure if the Tutor has a ZERO-ZERO ejection seat like the CF-18

Maybe a coast to coast PR operation with old junkers pushed them past their breaking point? Second plane going down in less than a year...

Maybe it's time to upgrade?

USAF lost a Raptor last week... But you are wrong if you think they are poorly maintained junkers...

I will agree they should have been replaced with Hawks or similar ages ago but considering it took 25 years to buy Choppers in Canada... Here the procurement process is a boondoggle for anything

One dead, One critical from ejection. There are a couple of videos, looks like they lost the engine and tried to turn back ASAP. I'm unsure if the Tutor has a ZERO-ZERO ejection seat like the CF-18
rl]

I remember that they had some issues with the seat separation...and had to modify them for being dangerous.

I'm curious now...to find out how she died.
RIP

I remember that they had some issues with the seat separation...and had to modify them for being dangerous.

I'm curious know...to find out how she died?
RIP
Considering the pilot ended up on the roof... I'd say her fate was similar

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back