^yeah, it was there this summer
There was an "incident" that happened too with the air traffic controller
Ask Greg

Love the spitfire

Polish%20Supermarine%20Spitfire%20Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg

^yeah, it was there this summer
There was an "incident" that happened too with the air traffic controller
Ask Greg

Both AN-124 and AN-225 can operate out of YUL... AN-225 would be limited though to Deice pad and 24R/06L
As far air to air shots of Aircraft.. Airlines have pro photographers on staff that do this type of work

No shocker to Track3000 what I am going to post...
USA-2001-80.jpg

Air_Canada_DC-8-63(F).jpg

With CFMs
17392_1198115722.jpg

95297_1354947121.jpg

delta_727_nc__75459_zoom.jpg

ac_dc9.jpg

Delta is still flying 50s built in the late 70s. Retirement in 2015.
46763_1261359787.jpg

The 727 and TriStar are special aircraft for me.. I flew on them often as a kid to Florida, Delta operated L-1011s in peak season on the FLL-BOS-YUL-BOS-FLL run and the 727 in the off season. At the time it was one of the few wide bodies at YUL. AA was operating MD-88s to ATL at that time as well.. AA had a strange routing I believe it was YUL-MSP-DFW. We had a ton of mainline! Back in the day AC operated 747s and 767s to Florida.. Those were the days before regionals took over.

The L-1011 on cold starts was great.. so smokey and that noise from the RB-211 was spectacular
I am still a sucker for the JT8D though and will always be

Miltary is P-51 and Spitfire...

Well sure but it still is a 4x turboprop multi-purpose military A/C. A single engine on the A400M is more powerful than the 4 on the Hercules. 15 000shp vs 3500shp lol. It's just ridiculous!

Well sure but it still is a 4x turboprop multi-purpose military A/C. A single engine on the A400M is more powerful than the 4 on the Hercules. 15 000shp vs 3500shp lol. It's just ridiculous!

Yes but as I said you really can't compare it...

That being said modern turbofans with big fan diameters are basically windmilling at cruse.

Largest and heaviest aircraft ever to land on an Aircraft Carrier. A record that still stands today

I prefer the MITO.. minimum interval take off . Got to love that water injection!

This is still practiced today.. Hopefully never to be used.

There is no real replacement for the B-52, it is due for retirement in the late 2040s.. Here is a top tip, all the jig,tooling and other bits are still owned by the US govt. Currently in storage at the bone yard.

Yea I posted that last week...

I like watching these as well.. I have a couple of the DVDs

AC pretty much now has the entire fleet on JustPlanes.

That A340 was DAMN HEAVY!

Back